•38•

I walk up to the familiar door and knock. Why did I even agree to come here? Daisy...he hurt you. He cheated and lied. But...you love him.
The door opens fast and I see him
standing there. He's crying and it's breaking my heart. God...what happened to him. His eyes are red, and not because he was crying. His hair is sweaty and messy. He was only wearing sweatpants and a white t-shirt.
"Daisy...come in." He says moving aside. I can't even smile. Not even fake a smile so I just walk in.
"What happened Timothée?" I ask worried.
"I still love you that's what happened." He said scratching the back of his neck. Like Arón does. Wait what. Why am I thinking of Arón now? Oh no.
"Timothée." I almost whisper. He's getting close to me. Face to face. Our noses touch and our lips almost meet. "Don't do this to me."
"Do what?"
"Don't fucking do that." I say and move.
"Why? I know you still love me." He says and takes my hand in his.
"Fuck you! Is that all you wanted?"
"No...I'm sorry Daisy...I just really love you still, but now you're with that guy."
"He's name is Arón."
"Yeah I know, I just didn't want to his name." I roll my eyes and we walk to the kitchen. I remember how sometimes we'd both get up for a snack and somehow we'd end up fucking on the counter. Timothée sat down and poured himself a drink. I didn't even want to sit down. I'd just get memories of being with him. And that was the last thing I needed.
  "So what happened?" I ask.
  "I needed to see you...or I was going to burst....and I made a whole in my wall." I look at where he's looking and there it was.
  "You punched it?"
  "Yeah...I saw pictures of you two and I got mad."
  "Weird...we're not together Timothée." I say dryly not even looking at him.
  "Then why'd you come?" He sounded mad and hurt. He has a point. Ugh. I hate him sometimes.
  "Because I didn't want you to do something dumb."
  "Meaning you care about me."
  "No, I don't give a shit about you, I just don't want to feel guilty if anything happens." That sounded really bitchy. I should of stayed quiet. I felt him grab my hand and slowly caressed it. I pulled my hand away after a few seconds. Regretting coming to this place. I huffed angrily and got up. I quickly walked away and made my way to the door. I almost ran out of there because I didn't want Timothée to catch me. But I was always slower then Timothée.
  Pressed up against the wall I looked into his eyes. I could definitely tell he was high. He was hurt and it was because of my fault. But I was hurt too...so I don't know how this works.
  He slowly leaned in and I wanted to push him off me. But I didn't. I didn't.
  Just millimeters away and I grabbed his face. I pulled him into my lips and we both roughly started kissing. Timothée and I have never kissed like this. It was always passionate. But this kiss. This kiss was really needy. I moaned into his mouth making him grab me and carry me upstairs.
  I hate to say it but we had done it again. I'm still a whore for him. Fuck.