•47•

3,445,176 likes

3,445,176 likes

@daisy_younglove: don't forget to tune in for episode 7 tonight on hbo @ 10pm!

37,881 comments

I sighed as I finally got to rest tonight. I had done so many interviews about Euphoria. And the show wasn't even finished. It was just 1 more week and the finally episode 8 was coming out. I myself hadn't seen the show, but I knew what was going to happen. The visuals were beautiful, like the glitter scenes are beautiful.
I had honestly been so bored these past weeks. I need excitement. I needed to have adventures at 3 am. I needed to feel adrenaline. I realized I can't stay in one place. I'm literally just waiting for the show to end so I can go to Spain.
  I want to feel the air in my hair as I poke my head out the window of a car. The music from several clubs playing around me. The laughs of people coming out of the clubs making me smile. I want to feel alive. But I can't right now. And that really sucks.
  When I was with Timothée...when we felt like shit and we couldn't do anything, we would get high. I can still see the blunt in between his fingers as he blew the smoke out. I remember feeling amazing and watching the cars pass by i'm the balcony. Enjoying the beautiful LA view...that I enjoy a lot.
  I turn off my TV and stare at the ceiling. Timothée's the only who was weed. Wait...I have leftovers that Mya gave me. I quickly got out of bed and went to look for it. I put it in a small box. I went into my closet to look for it. I smiled as I found it. Taking a chair so I could reach the box. I grabbed the box and I felt like everything was going to be better.
  I went out to the balcony and opened the box. Before I could start taking out papers...something deep inside me made me feel sad. I only really smoked with Timothée, and we wouldn't smoke like everyday. We'd do it when we had bad days. The phone next to me was screaming to me.

  Call Timothée. Call Timothée. Call Timothée. Call Timothée. Call Timothée. Call Timothée. Call Timothée.

  I finally grabbed my phone and called the very familiar number.
  "Hello?" A sleepy voice said.
  "Timothée?"
  "Daisy? What happened?" He began to sound worried.
  "Nothing...I just...I just had some leftover green and I wondered if you wanted to come over?"
  "Uhm...sure."
  "It's fine if you don't...I just didn't want to smoke alone."
  "No it's fine...I'll be there in 10."
  "See you then."
  I hung up the phone. I'm dumb. Why would I invite him over? I could of called Mya or Alissa. Or even Alex.
  A few minutes go by and it's now 11:56pm. I can see Timothée walking over to my house. I smile and stay in the balcony. He knows where I leave my emergency keys.
  Soon Timothée is sitting next to me with a lighter in his hand.
  "So...what's the special occasion?" Timothée asks with the smile I love.
  "Umm...you know, just felt kind of trapped."
  "Yeah I feel you."
  "It's just that Euphoria is kind of stopping to go to Spain right now."
  "You love him?" Timothée asks taking a hit. He hands me the blunt and I smile lightly.
  "He's a great guy."
  "But do you love him?"
  "Well I barely met him a couple of months ago."
  "That didn't stop you from falling in love with me." His famous smirk makes me shake my head. I pass him the blunt and blow out the smoke. Sorry lungs but I'm already fucked up.
  "Well...fuck you." I say with a smile. We both chuckle and then it gets quiet. It's kind of that comfortable silence.
  "He treats you good?"
  "Like a queen." I smile as I rest my head against the wall.
  "That's good." I can hear the sadness in his voice.
  "Do you love her?" I ask as I take the blunt from his fingers.
  "She's a great girl."
  "But do you love her?" Timothée looks at me with a smile and he knows what I'm doing. All I know is that he doesn't love her...but is he gonna leave her again? For me? He can't do that again.
  It's 1 am and I'm laughing with Timothée about things that are not even funny. We're really close. His arm suddenly wraps around me and I feel safe. I always feel safe with him.
  I look up to admire his face and he's already looking at me. I can feel the heavy tension between us and it's take a few seconds for us to start leaning in.
  Our lips meet once again...and I can't lie and say that I missed his cheery lips. I don't know if it's the weed or something else but we just kiss like there's no tomorrow. We ignore the fact that we're both with people. Well...I'm not exactly with Arón, but we still have something going on.
  Before we both know it I'm on the bed desperately trying to take his shirt off. He takes his shirt off quickly and hurriedly goes back to kiss me.
  "I love you Daisy." He says in between kisses. And I can't help but say the truth.
  "I love you Timothée."