14

Daisy

After saying goodbye to Nat I wondered what Timothée was doing. Not going to lie. I missed him. I missed him a lot. It was a bummer that we had a fight. Our first fight.
Nat wasn't staying because he had to keep shooting the show. I'm leaving 2 days before my birthday. Which is in one week. Because I was going to spend my birthday in LA. I only really came to New York to do photoshoots. I didn't know I was staying this long here.
I wanted to go and apologize to Timothée for being such a bitch. Although he was also being pretty bitchy. But I can't lose Timothée. He's really something else. I've never been happier. I always feel better with him. I feel like he makes me a better person.
I arrived at my apartment and got changed into something else. I didn't want to be recognized. I put a big coat on. A beanie. Big sunglasses. And I left my apartment. I put my hand out and waited for a taxi. Soon I was leaving and got in the taxi. We passed many other cars and taxis. But I thought I had seen Timothée in one going the other way. No way that's him. Damn I really miss him.

Timothée

I was on my way to see Daisy in a taxi. I thought I had seen her on a taxi going the other way. But it wasn't her.
When I arrived at her apartment building I ran in. I ran up the stairs excited. I had to sneak past security. I reached her door and stopped. I took a deep breath. I knocked on her door and waited for her to open the door. No response.

Daisy

I knocked on his door again and waited. Maybe he doesn't want to see me. Or maybe he's not home.
I knocked again and said his name. He didn't answer. Maybe he went out. Maybe he's at his favorite coffee shop.
I left the building and it was freezing outside. There was supposed to be snow in a few days. I got in a taxi and told him where to go.

Timothée

I got out of the taxi and walked into the book shop. Daisy had mentioned this was her favorite book shop. She comes here when she wants to clear her mind.
I looked in the fiction section and she wasn't there. I looked in the romance section, expecting her to be in there. But she wasn't. I looked in the triller section. Mystery. Poetry. Non-fiction. Coming of age. Displacement. I looked where her favorite books were. Pride and Prejudice. Harry Potter. Twilight. Anne of Green Gables. The Fault in our Stars. Lolita. And many of Stephen King's books. But she just wasn't there.

Daisy

I left the coffee shop and decided to go to this music store close by. He buys most of his music there.
I looked inside the big music shop. He didn't seem to be there anywhere. I looked through all the sections where I would find him. But he wasn't there. I asked the worker if he had seen Timothée. I described him to the guy and he said he hadn't. He went back to reading. He was reading Harry Potter. I smiled to myself and realized that he hadn't recognized me. Or he probably never seen the movies.
I left the store and just decided to go to the central park. I need a walk.

Timothée

I left the coffee shop. She wasn't there either. I got in another taxi and just went to the central park. I need a walk. I need to think.
I walked alone in the huge park. I wish I could hold her hand. I want to show her off. I want to be with her.
I need to break up with Lily.

Daisy

I need to break up with Nat.
I walked around the park and I wasn't even looking where I was going. I bumped into someone and I didn't even look at who it was. After a few seconds I looked back at the tall figure. Is that Timothée?

Timothée

I apologized to the person I had bumped into and didn't bother to look at her. Although after a few seconds I looked back at her. She smelled familiar.
As the sun started to set down slowly, she looked back.
Is that Daisy?
We both stopped and just looked at each other.

Daisy

I jumped into Timothée's arms and I felt myself melt into him. I didn't want to let go.
I finally found him.

Timothée

I finally found her.