•25•

I woke up to knocking on my front door. Ugh I don't want to wake up. I'm not in the mood. I groaned when I heard the knocking again. I finally decided to get up. I grabbed my robe and put my slippers on. I walked out of my room and walked down the stairs. I opened the front door and saw a nervous looking Mya. She had a bag full of stuff.
  "Hey you feeling any better?"
  "No...I feel bad." I let her in. She placed the bag on the kitchen counter.
  "What happened?" She turned back to look at me.
  "I told Timothée to leave yesterday and I feel really shitty. He doesn't deserve that."
  "I know how you feel...but hey everything's going to be ok." She smiled making me lightly smile.
  "Thanks, Mya."
  "No problem I'll make you something really good."
  "Thanks." I sat down and watched as she started to cook something up for me.
  "So what do you think you have?"
  "I don't know...but my dumb self thought that I was pregnant." Mya turned around with a serious look.
  "I actually brought you a test."
  "What?"
  "Yeah...I just wanted to see if you were."
  "Mya, I'm not pregnant."
  "You can't be sure of that Daisy."
  I was about to say something when I suddenly wanted to throw up. I covered my mouth and ran to the bathroom. Ugh I hate throwing up. While I let everything out I heard Mya at the front door. And then I saw Timothée walking in with roses.
  "Babe!" He came and held my hair while I threw up. A few tears left my eyes. Finally, I was done and I flushed the toilet. Timothée gave me wipes and I cleaned myself. Mya came into the bathroom and handed me a water bottle.
  "See this is why I didn't want to leave you." He looked at me. "You're sick, baby."
  I looked at Mya's hand and there she held the test. Oh no. It's been 1 year since I met Timothée. I can't be pregnant. I don't want to...I know that if I'm pregnant...it's going to ruin my relationship with Timothée. I don't think he wants a baby. We haven't even been together for 1 year. It's been like 5-6 months.
  "What's wrong, babe?" May looks down and hands him the box. His eyes widened. "You're pregnant?"
  "I don't know...but I'm going to find out..."
  It seems like he's in shock and I take the box from his hands. Mya helps him stand up and takes him out of the bathroom, closing the door.
  I pull down my shorts and pee on the test. After I'm finished I leave the test and flush the toilet. I open the door and find Timothée standing there.
  "Daisy...no matter what that test says I'm not going to leave you...you don't have to worry about me leaving you, because I'm not." He looked at me with watery eyes. I'm guessing Mya told him I thought he was going to leave me. "I love you."
  "I love you too." I smile and he pecked my lips. "I'm sorry about last night."
  "It's fine, baby." We both stand there and he holds my hand. After a few minutes I let go of his hand and walk to see the test. I grab the test and sigh. It's fine. Everything's going to be ok.