•46•

2,661,918 likes

2,661,918 likes

@daisy_younglove: can't believe this happening rn, i'm so excited for all of you to meet Marie! and all of the wonderful characters of Euphoria. in only a few hours you guys will be available to enjoy the first episode Euphoria, ahhh i'm literally freaking out. don't forget to tune in tonight @ 10pm on hbo.
-quick reminder: this show is intended for mature audiences, deals with tough topics and it's a very raw show. please don't watch it if you guys can't handle some of these graphic scenes, i love you all so just want all of you to be careful💕

35,166 comments

  I smiled at my phone as I was face-timing with Arón. Over 5000 thousand miles away. I missed him. I missed hugging him. But he was shooting Elite and I can't do anything about it. I have to be here in LA because Euphoria is finally coming out. And I couldn't be more happier.
  "I can't wait to see it!" He said excited. Since we have different time zones, he was still shooting Elite. It was barley 7am and he was already there.
  "I can't wait for you to see it!" He was in the dressing room so I could see all the guys behind. He put me down so they could put his make up on. We were still talking he just put me down. Out of nowhere I just see Miguel's head pop up.
  "Hiii Daisy!"
  "Hiii Miguel!"
  "We're going to watch Euphoria in a bit!"
  "Aww you are?"
  "Yeah, Arón won't stop talking about it-" I hear Arón hit Miguel.
  "Joder tio." (fuck dude) Arón grabs the phone and my smile meets his. "He's joking."
  "Oh...so you don't talk about me?"
  "No-Yes-No, wait yes." I smile and blow a kiss at him.
  "I talk about you too, I can't wait to see this new season so don't spoil anything, also if you and Omar break up my life is over."
  "#Omander forever." I hear Omar say in the back.
  "Yes, Omander forever."
  "What about me?" Jorge says popping up from behind Arón.
  "What about you?"
  "What do you want to see from me?" He says with a smirk. I immediately laugh while he's giving me a cheeky smile. Arón turns around with a mad expression.
  "Ve con Danna, Jorge." (Go with Danna, Jorge)
  "Hey can I say hi to the girls?" I ask with a smile.
  "Sure." In a few minutes, Arón is with the girls and I'm saying hi to them. They were all really nice to me and said they were excited to see Euphoria. He put himself on the phone again and smiled at me. The girls were getting their make up done and it was kind of quiet except for the music in the back.
  "I miss you." He whispered into the phone.
  "I miss you more." I didn't hesitate to answer back. I'd actually start to catch feeling for him and it was worrying me. Arón and I still were t going out. Now we've just been talking for a bout 4 or 5 months. The year was almost over and it was crazy how fast everything changed in a year. Timothée and I were past...well he didn't really get that part. Every night he sends me an "I'm still here" text. Every night. He never misses a night.
  "I can't wait to see you again." His smile made me smile.
  "I hope it's soon." I sigh. I'd actually been planning to surprise him. But I'd have to do it in a few months. After the interviews for Euphoria we're done, I was packing my bags and ready to stay with Arón for at least 3 weeks. I hear some noises in the back and Arón sits up.
"Well I gotta go buy I'll text you in the morning."
"Ok, bye my spanish boy."
"Bye my english girl." I smile at the camera and he blows me a kiss. Soon my screen is dark and I'm no longer on a call with him. I stay up that and I watched the first episode of Euphoria. I didn't realize we all had done an amazing job.
Everything seemed to be going perfectly fine. I was just laying in my bed, chilling. Watching Zendaya snort up something on the tv. The doorbell suddenly rung.
Timothée? Is it Timothée?
I quickly paused the tv and got up. I grabbed a thin sweater and walked downstairs. I reached my front door and took a deep breath in.
It wasn't Timothée. Roses. A man was standing in front of me with roses.
"Good evening Ms. Younglove."
"Hello." I said and realized that my accent really popped off. That was the most British I've realized I've sounded.
"Sign here and here." I signed where he pointed after reading them quickly. "Enjoy."
"Thanks." I smiled sweetly after taking the roses. I closed the door and grabbed the note the card had.

Cheering you on from Spain!❤️
-Arón

The biggest smile formed on my face. But it was gone as soon as I realized that I was expecting to see Timothée when the door rang. I'm the worst. I'm not even with Arón and I'm basically already cheating. And I don't want to do that because...I actually really like him. I can really see me with him in the future.
But is he the one? What if I had already met...met the one before Arón.
I put my roses in some water and then walk upstairs and put them in my room. The closet door is basically screaming for me to open it. I open up my closet and turn on the lights. At the end of the closet, way high up, lays a box.
I get on my tip toes and grab the box. I open it up once I'm sitting on the floor. In there are many pictures of Timothée and I. The necklace with his initial in it. And his favorite book...that he accidentally left here.
And...my bracelet. We made a wish and...I don't think my wish came true.
Tears started to run down my cheeks. You could my soft cries in the room. I hated crying about him. But sometimes it helped me remember how much...he hurt me. And it helps me remember that he cheated...so it's like my reminder. To stop fucking thinking about giving him a chance.