~39~

I didn't know how to react when I woke up next to Daisy. Naked. I was happy that she was back. We fucked so that must mean she loves me still. Right?
I watched the sun make her skin shine. I definitely have not woke up this happy. Well...not in a long time. Or next to someone. I remembered last night and smiled to myself. Daisy still tasted like cherries. Her skin was as soft as ever. And I noticed that she also had gotten abs. And her ass got bigger. She had a big glow up. That she didn't even need. But I ain't complaining. I still can't believe I had her again yesterday.
  She opened her eyes making me smile. She quickly closed them again and groans. She sits up quickly and then gets out of bed.
  "Where are you going?" I ask.
  "I have things to do." Daisy says dryly. She's naked as she looks for her clothes. She finds it and then gets dressed.
  "Want to borrow my hoodie?"
  "No." She says. Fuck. She regrets this. I quickly get up and get dressed too. I put on my hoodie and then my sweatpants.
  "What's wrong Daisy?"
  "You wanna know what's wrong? We fucked."
  "That's not bad."
  "Yes it is Timothée, I'm trying to move on from you."
  "Why?" I say and I can feel my heart breaking.
  "Because you cheated, remember?"
  "Daisy, I already said I'm sorry I don't know what the fuck you want me to tell you!"
  "Don't say anything, I just wish you hadn't of fucking done it!" She grabs her stuff and rushes out of my room.
  "Trust me I fucking would! Everyday I miss you more and more." I say as I grab her wrist and she looks back at me.
  "Don't fucking touch me." She pulls her wrist away.
  "You weren't saying that last night-" her hand immediately meets my face. I don't remember Daisy ever slapping me. She must be really mad. And also she never cursed this much. I messed her up.
  "Fuck you, go with Cassie. She's an easy fuck too." She fake smiles and leaves my house. She shuts the door after her.
  "FUCK." I say and hit my wall again.

***

  I look at the guys profile as I take a sip of my drink. I mean. Fuck. He's good looking of course Daisy would like him. She didn't tell me anything about them being together so maybe I can get her before he gets her.
I watch as she's dancing with her friends. She knows I'm looking at her. She throws her hands up in the air and sways her hips. She's grinding on Zendaya. What the fuck, she's grinding on Zendaya?
She stops after a while and then pulls out her phone. She smiles and looks up. She walks and I loose her in the crowd. I try my best in looking for her but I can't see her. After a while I finally stop her but she's not alone. She's all touchy touchy with Arón. Ugh. I don't even want to say his name. How could Daisy go from me to him?
A slow Kali Uchis song started playing and I watched as both of them smiled. His hand rested on her waist and her face was on his chest. They looked good together. Happy. And like they could actually last.
  What am I doing? I need to let her go. It's really hard. But seeing her smile with him just made me realize that Daisy doesn't need a cheating, piece of shit boyfriend.
  I looked down at my bare wrist. A thin tan line of my old bracelet. That I eventually took off. Because Daisy took of hers. Guess our wishes didn't come true.

***

  "Hey." I hear her soft voice behind me. Seriously? Now that I wanna move on you come back?
  "Hey." I say dryly taking a sip of my drink. "Where'd your boyfriend go?"
  "He's not my boyfriend...and I just came here to apologize...I treated you like shit in the morning and I shouldn't of-"
  "Don't apologize Daisy...I was the one who cheated and I'm sorry."
  "Shut up Timothée, just listen." She said and took a deep breath. "You were right...I still love you and I hate that I do. But I don't think we could be together anymore. I've gotten to know Arón and I...I can see myself in the future with him."
  "Wow. So you love me but you're gonna keep fucking him. Then marry him and then still love me?" I finished with a chuckle. "What a great fucking plan."
  "Hey I wasn't the one who fucked up everything we had because you wanted to have sex!" I stayed quiet. She was right. "And being drunk wasn't a fucking excuse."
  "I love you Daisy." I said and put my drink down.
  "Yeah I do too, but I don't want to get hurt again....if you wanna be together again, I want time. I want to think about things."
  "And fuck Arón." I said.
  "Yeah Timothée, I need time to fuck Arón." She said with a smile. She rolled her eyes in annoyance after. I grabbed my drink again and watched her in front of me.
  "Go look for him, he's probably down to fuck you. You know cause everyone can get in your pants-" She slapped me again.
  "Fuck you." She started walk away. She was angry. This is why I shouldn't drink. I keep on messing everything up. I chased after her. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her back to me. It took me by surprise when my drink spilled on me.
  "I was trying to give you a chance and you just called me a whore." She said while tears left her eyes. Soon Arón was behind her and took her in his arms. I was so angry that I stopped thinking and pushed him away from her.
  "What the fuck is your problem man." Arón said.
  "You're my problem." I said and I was about to punch him when Daisy got in front of him.
  "You're drunk Timothée, stop it!"