•50•

The sound of the birds chirping wake me up. The cars that drive by slowly. The sound of low music playing around the neighborhood. I could hear the sound of the cigarette on the balcony burning as someone takes a puff on it.
  I open my eyes slowly and immediately get greeted with the biggest headache. I feel bad for Arón, he had to carry me here since I was blackout drunk. That's so embarrassing-
  Wait...did I tell him anything? I don't remember anything. I just blacked out.
  "Hey..." I say and yawn after. Arón's on the balcony, watching the sun rise. Pink clouds written on the sky. The smoke of his cigarette was something that I had gotten used to seeing the morning.
  "Hey..." He says in a low tone. I look down and realize I'm not wearing the dress from yesterday. He must of changed me into something more comfortable. I get up and stand next to him. The silence is getting awkward and I finally say something.
  "What happened last night?"
  "You got drunk."
  "Sorry about that...I don't know what happened to me-"
  "Was it because you don't love me?"
  Oh fuck me.
  "Arón...Arón I'm really sorry-"
  "Why didn't you just tell me?"
  "I didn't want to hurt you...I'm really sorry." I say as a few years leave my eyes. His eyes are red and it looks like he wants to cry too. We both know it. It's over. We lost this beautiful friendship. The trust.
"No...I'm sorry, I rushed things." I look up at Arón confused.
"No, you didn't...you did nothing wrong. You treated me like a queen...it's just that my heart belongs to someone else."
"Yeah, who was I kidding when I thought I could compete with Timothée fucking Chalamet." I look up at him with blurry and we chuckle.
"Don't say that...don't compare yourself to anyone because you are amazing." I say and grab his hand. I kiss it and I feel my heart break.
"I get it Daisy. I knew you loved him but...I wanted to give us a chance."
"I did so too Arón...just that I was being dumb and selfish and I realized I was hurting you too late-" My phone ringing interrupts our talking. I let go do Arón's hand and walk to where my phone was. I quickly answer when I see it's Ansel. "Hey Ansel, what happened?"
"You got 20 fucking minutes to get to Timothée's plane and finally be with him."
"What?"

***

I get out of the car and look around. The sun is now out but the pink clouds are still there. Giving me hope that I got in time. I turn back to Arón who gives me a sad but genuine smile.
"Thank you so much Arón...for everything...I'm sorry again."
"I forgive you...just go and get the love of your life. Please just do me a favor."
"Anything for you Arón." I get closer to the car.
"Be happy. Whatever happens...I'll be here." I smile and chuckle.
"I really don't deserve you...te quiero Arón." (I love you)
"Te quiero." I shut the car door and smile at him. I look at the time and realize that I'm late. I quickly wave at Arón and start running.
I run as fast as I've run. I run without a single care. All I had in my mind was Timothée. I was getting closer to the plane. I could see Timothée getting up the stairs.

"Timothée!"

I scream as loud as I can and he stops. He looks at me in confusion and walks down the stairs.
"What are you doing here Dai-" I cut him off by giving him a big hug. My heart was racing and I thought it was going to explode.
"I love you Timothée, I always have and I haven't stopped loving you." I rush my words and wait for Timothée to say something. I can't read his face and I start to get worried. Did I come too late? Does he not love me anymore? I can't tell if he's mad or sad.
Before I can say anything else, Timothée's lips are on mine and I'm taken by surprise. I quickly kiss him back and wrap my arms around his neck. I deepened the kiss and I really forgot about everything in the world.
It felt like if I was floating in the air with him. We both couldn't care if anyone saw us. We were in our happy little world. Again.
And that's the way things are always going to be.
  I pull away before we both stop breathing.
  "I knew you'd be back." The stupid smirk that I love appears on his face.
  "I hate you." I laugh and he smiles.
  "I love you more." We're back. Daisy and Timothée. Timothée and Daisy. We've come along the way and we've realized that we'll always love each other. No matter what.

Forever
Siempre
Pour toujours