•30•

"Baby! I'm home!" I say as I leave my keys on the counter. I make sure the front door is locked. After, I look to see if Timothée is at the kitchen. Which he is not. I assume he's in his bedroom. Already laying in bed. Netflix already playing.
  I run up the stairs like a little girl. Excited to see him. I haven't seen him in what 4 days? He hasn't been able to come to my house cause of his work. And I miss his body warming me up in the night. So I decided to come to his house since I miss him.
  When I enter the room, I hear the water running. So that's we're he is. I leave my purse on the bed. I immediately take my coat off. Followed by my shoes. I'm about to take my shirt off when a phone rings. I think it's my phone so I take out my phone. That's when I realize it's Timothée's phone. I walk to the nightstand and pick up his phone. It's a random number. Maybe it's someone important though. I answer the call.
  "Hello?" I say.
  "Timothée? I miss you baby."
  "Who is this?"
  "Is this Timothée?"
  "No, who the fuck is this?"
  "I'm Cassie, Timothée and I met at the bar last week." No Timothée wouldn't. He couldn't. "Who are you though?"
  "I'm his girlfriend."
  "Ohh the depressed one?"
  "Bitch-"
  "Sorry to brake it to you but I think he doesn't love you honey."
  I turn around as I hear Timothée call my name. I immediately hang up on the bitch and look at Timothée. He's only wearing his basket ball shorts and he begins to put his shirt.
  "You cheated on me?" I say as my voice is breaking.
  "Daisy...You know I would nev-"
  "Who the fuck is Cassie!?"
  "Daisy...I'm sorry." He begins to cry. "I was really fucking drunk...And we weren't having sex-"
  "You're an asshole." I say as I am clearly hurt. I begin to gather all my stuff and put it in my purse. I open the closet as Timothée is rambling about how he felt bad and he didn't mean it. How he didn't even like her. "Oh you didn't like her?"
  "Yeah Daisy...I'm sorry I was really drunk."
  "How the fuck did she get your number? She would only get your number if you gave it to her!" I say as I grab all the clothes I had left here. "That would only mean you wanted to fuck her again!"
  "No! I didn't even give her number!"
  "Whatever." I say and huff as I'm taking all my stuff. I can't even look at Timothée in the eyes. He makes me sick. I was going through a rough time and the only thing he was thinking about was sex? And since I was still grieving he went to fuck another girl?
  "Baby please don't leave."
  "I'm leaving and that's it Timothée."
  "Let me explain, let's talk this out come on." I begin to walk out of the room ignoring him. He grabs my arm as I'm about to open the front door.
  "Don't you touch me." I say as I look back to him. Timothée leans into me and I feel his lips on mine. How could he do this to me. For a moment I kiss back and then realize that these lips were kissing someone else's. I pushed him back and I began to cry. I hadn't cried because I didn't want to cry in front of him.
  "Fuck you, go and see if Cassie wants to fuck you again."
  "Baby, I love you. I always will." I turn around and walk out the door. I pull out my phone and text Mya. I'm going to need support right now. A lot of it actually.
  Timothée is behind me and he's saying all this stuff. Even if it's real. I just don't know anymore. I love Timothée...which is the part that hurts me. So this is what Nat felt huh. Well this sucks. I turn around and look at my bracelet. Timothée has his on.
  "How could you cheat on me with the bracelet? Did you even think about me."
  "I was drunk Daisy...I was sad and I didn't know what to do."
  "And you couldn't tell me?"
"I didn't want to get you mad."
"I wouldn't of gotten mad...but you cheated Timothée...and I don't want to be with someone who doesn't love me back."
"I do love you! I love you with all my heart!"
"THEN WHY DID YOU CHEAT ON ME?" I say now mad that he's saying all these things that hurt me. He doesn't say anything, while the tears run down his cheeks.
"I love you Daisy...please don't leave." Mya's car pulls up and I look at her. She has a sad face on. I look back at Timothée.
"I love you too Timothée." I say and Timothee smiles as tears come out of his eyes. "But you cheated and and that's what hurts...I thought you really truly loved me...and the fact that I still love you hurts." I open the door to Mya's car and Timothée gets a hold of my hand.
"Baby please." I pull my hand away and get in the car. I roll the window down and look at him in the eyes.
"I'm not your baby anymore."