•42•

"My babies!" I say as I drop my suitcase and run to Alissa and Mya. Finally, I was in Spain. And everything was getting better. Timothée and I were just friends. And no this time...I'm pretty sure we won't end up together again. If I go back to him, please some one slap me.
  "Yay now we're all together!" Alissa said with a big smile. A big group hug was all I needed. I pull away from my hug and I'm about to pick up my things when I see Arón. His hands in his pockets. The cigarette pack clearly in his pockets. His short curly hair making me smile.
"Donde está mi abrazo?" (Where's my hug?) He said with a smile. A big smile forms on my face and I run a little to him. We'd been facetiming a lot recently, and I had actually started to miss him.
"Te he extrañado." (I've missed you) I say as we hug.
"I'm really happy you're here, we're all going to have so much fun." Alissa and Mya walk to us, both of them smiling at us. "You're all in Spain now, my country so I'll show you the beauty of Spain." We all smile at him.
"Thought you were born in Germany." I say with a smile.
"Actually, I'm international." He says and winks at me. I've missed him really.

***

2,667,199 likes

2,667,199 likes

@aron.piper: le encantaron (she loved them)

👥: @daisy_younglove

54,233 comments

2,522,991 likes

@daisy_younglove: curls

👥: @jorgelopez_as @aron.piper

57,144 comments

@username6: my loves😍
@username19: so we gonna ignore the fact that she's with Arón again?
@username45: she really went from french to spanish we love a multilingual queen
@username35: I love that she's enjoying her life again
@username65: so no more Timothée?
@username83: I actually really like them together, only people that are hating are Timothée stans, you go queen
@username91: she really left Timothée for that?☠️😂
-@username61: you didn't pass the vibe check
@mya.butler: we in Spain bitchess 🇪🇸
@username101: really leaving Timothée for that? unfollow
  -@alissaberlin_: please go ahead😙
@username120: damn who your friends?

  I smiled as I danced with Jorge. Arón's friends were a lot of fun. Since the Elite premier was only days left, the whole cast had been hanging out. I thought it was really late already but the night had just begun. Some of the cast wasn't even here yet.
Alissa handed me a shot. Maybe it's not a bad idea if I let loose tonight. Plus I know that Timothée is not here in Spain. He's in Italy doing some modeling. But I don't care.
I swallowed the liquid in the small little cup. We were currently on the top floor. There was a corner that we were sitting at. It was big enough for us so we liked staying there. Suddenly, five girls came to us with big smiles. All of the guys stood up and hugged the girls. Arón came and stood next to me. He put his hand on my lower back. I smiled as Arón introduced me to the girls. The first one to say hi was Danna.
"Hi I'm Danna." I put out my hand for her but she just looked at it. She smiled and looked up at me. "Come here." She said with a big smile and gave me a big hug.
"I'm Ester."
"I'm Mina."
"I'm Claudia."
  "I'm Georgina." They we're all lovely people. Some didn't know much english so it was a good thing I knew Spanish. Ester took my hand after we started talking and we went to the dance floor. This club was real nice. I mostly go to house parties but I don't really go to clubs.
  The music was so loud you couldn't hear anyone talk. The dance floor was so crowded. I let myself get loose and threw my arms in the air.
  I don't know if it was the alcohol or if I was having too much fun. But suddenly my whole world slowed down. Everyone around me was dancing in slow motion. The lights started to turn off and on. Repeatedly. I felt my heart beat at the beat of the music. It was the best I've actually felt. Jumping in the big crowd. No worries. No Timothée. No fame. I was just another person in this club dancing. Having fun.
  But I only get a few second of this slow motion experience. And as soon as it's gone...I miss it. I calm down after and smiled at the girls who were obviously having fun too. Claudia handed me my cup and I smiled thanking her. I'd only been dancing with the girls and I realized after a while that I'm supposed to be here with Arón. I tell the girls I'll be back and make my way up the big stairs. Trying not to fall.
  "Donde esta Arón?" (Where's Arón?) I ask the boys. I'd met Itzan, Miguel, Omar, Alvaro, and of course Jorge. Alvaro nods to the balcony and there stands Arón. I thank Alvaro and I make my way to Arón.
  "Hey...what's wrong?" I ask and stare at the cancer stick in between his lips.
  "Just wanted a smoke." He says and the smoke comes out of his mouth. I've realized that many people in Spain smoke. Like a lot. And it seemed to be normal over here. I'd only ever smoked weed. And maybe it was the alcohol taking control but I suddenly stood in front of him and looked him in the eyes. I slowly took the cigarette from his lips and took a puff. His eyes turned dark...lust. I leaned in and kissed him like I've never kissed anyone. I pulled away and put the cigarette in his lips again.
"Come dance with me, when you want." Then I left. I can't believe I did that. I mean we know that we like each other but that was like something I don't normally do. I went to the dance floor again and in that moment I knew I had Arón wrapped around my finger. And I kind of felt guilty for it.
The hands on my waist suddenly made me jump and turn around as I danced. And there he was. With that smirk that I adore. We both stared at each other as everyone else around us danced. I smiled and grabbed his hands and just began to jump around like some people. I was really tired by the end of the night. I'm having the time of my life!