•8•

I roll my eyes as Timothée enters the room. Making my heart feel weird. I couldn't breathe. I try to leave the crowded house. I could feel my whole body shake as the music played. The purple and blue lightning made Timothée look so good. He's looking at me which makes me angrier. Alissa grabs my arm and I can see her mouth moving. I couldn't quite hear. I rushed a few words and left.
It had been almost 2 weeks since Timothée and I had talked. The day that I saw him with that girl. A few days later after our call I learned that her name was Lily-Rose Depp. They had been going out more and more. Which made me hate him more and more.
I rest my head on my hand. I think about going inside when my phone rings. It's Nat calling. I take a deep breath and answer.
"Hey babe!" He says.
"Hey baby."
"So you enjoying the party?"
"Yeah! Having the best time of my life!" I can hear his low laugh on the other line.
"Love how sarcastic you are." I smile. My smile disappears when I hear a voice. It's a girl for sure. After a few seconds I can't hear much. I know Nat is covering the phone so I can't hear. That throws me off and I immediately hang up the phone. Son of a bitch. He's probably with that bitch. Ever since I found out she was going to be in the show I was worried. She definitely liked Nat and made sure I knew. I hear my phone ring. ' Nat💘 '. I rolled my eyes with pain and silenced my phone. I walked straight back into the house without thinking about it. I marched straight to the kitchen and poured myself vodka with soda.
  "Hey." I hear that familiar voice. I don't know what to tell him. I mentally prepared my self for what's going to happen.
  "Hello Timothée."
  "You...um good?"
  "Yeah...you?"
  "I'm um good. Yeah. I'm...I'm good."
  Before I know it Timothée and I are making out in the bathroom. I wrapped my arms around his neck. The music sounded different in the bathroom. Timothée and I were kissing as if our life depended on it. I didn't care anymore. I didn't care about anything at that moment. I didn't care about Nat. I didn't care about his girlfriend. As we ate each other I then realized this couldn't happen. I open my eyes and push him away. He looks confused and worried.
  "I'm sorry did I do something wrong. Did I touch you-"
  "No you're good. But Timothée...your girlfriend."
  "She's not....it's complicated."
  His hands reach for my face and now he's closer to me. Our lips are connected again but I have to pull away.
  "Timothée...I can't."
  "Come on Daisy. You don't actually believe the whole 'just friends' bullshit." I don't know but Timothée cussing was so hot.
  "I have a boyfriend."
  "And I have a girlfriend...kind of." He started to kiss my neck making me put my head back. I opened my mouth at the pleasure. "I can't stay away from you. And you can't stay away from me." His lips leave my neck which makes me whimper at the feeling. "Shhh...no one needs to know."

***

  The sound of the headboard rapidly hitting the wall filled the room. Frank Ocean played in the background. Timothée's low grunts and mutters of 'fuck' and 'shit' made my eyes roll to the back of my head. My nails dig into his back as he fastens up the pace if that was even possible. I start to say his name.
  "Timothée," I say louder every time.
  "Oh Daisy." He responded with a deep thrust.
  He rested his head as he kept going in and out of me. Becoming one body. His hot breath against my neck and the touch of his hand on my breast. When we were close to reaching our high he turned my face to his. He made sure we made eye contact which was so hot.
  He rolled over next to me after disposing of the condom. Both of our chests going high up and then down. I smiled at the small beads of sweat on his forehead. Once I saw his smile, guilt-filled my body. I just cheated. I just cheated.