•40•

I woke up cuddled up with Arón. Yesterday night, we had taken Timothée to his house. I was surprised that Arón didn't mind at all. And Timothée almost punched him. I didn't tell Arón that I slept with Timothée. I didn't think I needed to. Yes, we like each other but we're not together. We're in the talking stage. Just that he sleeps in my bed sometimes. We'd barely know each other for 3 weeks but those 3 weeks have been so much fun.
  But today was probably going to be sad. Arón had to go back home. He has to go back to Spain. Since that's where he lives. I lowkey wish I could go with him. I want to see Spain again. But I can't. I have to go to New York for a week. I'm going to do some photo shoots. And have some meetings and all that stuff.
  Maybe I can go to Spain after though. Because I remember Alissa telling me she was for like 2 weeks. Maybe I can ask her if I can still go.
  I looked next to me as I heard a low groan. I checked the time and it was 10:34pm. His flight is at 11:20. He has to leave. I don't want him to.
  I put my arm over him and hug him as if he were a big teddy bear. He's really warm.
  "Arón." I say softly. "Arón." I say again a little louder. "Arón." I say really loud.
  "What?"
  "Wake up, you're gonna be late for you flight."
  "But I want to stay with you here...ok fine." I move my arm so he can go ahead and shower and get ready.
  I took a shower at 2am. Because I wanted to cry about Timothée without Arón seeing me so yeah.
I take my outfit that I had looked for already. I was going to go hang out with Alissa after and maybe convince her to let me go with her to Spain.
After a while of me chilling on my bed, waiting for Arón, he was finally ready and we left. I covered my face as I saw a flash from far away. Arón took my hand in his hand and we walked to my car. I got in the driver's seat. He put his suitcase in the trunk the night before. So I just turn on the car and made my way to the airport. Arón looked tired which made me smile. He turned on the music to keep himself awake but I knew he wanted to sleep.
"Hey so...I was wondering if you would like to go to the Elite season 2 premier with me."
"Sure, I'd love to, when is it?"
"September 5." He said with a big smile.
"So is it going to be here?"
"No it's actually going to be in Spain. I get it if you can't come."
"No it's fine, plus I miss going to Spain so why not?"
"Really?"
"Yeah I'll be there."
He looked really happy. And I was happy. I really was but the memory of Timothée smiling made my smile drop. Thankfully, Arón didn't see that.
We reached the airport after we sang a few songs. I got out of the car and went with him to get his luggage. After he set it down on the floor he turned to me with a frown. I frowned too which made him smile. His smile kills me.
"I'll miss you."
"I'll miss you too...Arón I had a lot of fun." I smiled and took both of his hands in mine.
"I had fun too." We both slowly leaned in and kissed without even thinking of anyone around us. I wished we looked though.
I pulled away and smiled. Soon his arms were wrapped around me. Making me feel safe. Like Timothée. Fuck. I need to stop comparing him to Timothée. Arón doesn't deserve that.
"So I'll see you soon?" He asked with hope.
"Yup, I'll be right next to you." He smiled and kissed my cheek. And with that he grabbed his things and left. I smiled and closed the trunk. I got in the car and watched Arón left. I drove away from the airport. Ok Daisy...Arón is good. He's gonna cure you from Timothée. He's sweet. He listens to you. He doesn't care about your ex. He's amazing.
But he's not Timothée.

***

2,277,889 likes

2,277,889 likes

@daisy_younglove: creo que te quiero (I think I love you)

25,233 comments

It was barley 2pm and there was already videos of Arón and I. When we were kissing and saying goodbye at the airport.
Obviously I captioned my photo in Spanish because of Arón and I think people got it. Asides from all Timothée's fans hating on me, life was looking pretty good. I was going to Spain with Alissa and we were gonna party and have fun. But before I had to go to New York and I love New York. Unless, I bump into Timothée. Could you imagine. Oh my god no.
"Damn girl, well I gotta say he is really cute." Alissa said as I showed her some pictures that we took.
"Yeah he is and he's really sweet."
"You lucky bitch."
"I know...I'm really lucky." I say with kind of sarcastic tone.
"What's wrong?" She asks and puts my phone down.
"Nothing."
"Bitch I know you, so tell me what's wrong."
"Timothée."
"Are you serious? Daisy he cheated on you and didn't you just tell me he called you a whore?"
"He was drunk!"
"Wasn't he 'drunk' in both of those times?" I stayed silent as I realized that was true. "Drunk words are sober thoughts."
"But...I love him."
"Why? He hurt you."
"And I'm hurting him now."
"Daisy just because you're moving on doesn't mean you're hurting him."
"Alissa he's doing really bad."
"Well it's not your fault."
"Yes it is."
"Not it's not Daisy, he cheated and now he's getting his karma."
"I don't know Alissa."
"Come on Daisy...it's time...you both have to move on. I hate to tell you this but you guys were only in the honey moon stage."
"That's why I need to give him a chance."
"No Daisy, I'm not letting you do that." I stood up and I was about to leave when she grabbed my wrist. "Listen Daisy...I know you love him...but what about Arón?"
"What about him?"
"Ok I know you guys just met but I think you guys could really work out...didn't you tell me you think you like him?"
"I do like him...but I love Timothée."
"No baby...you guys don't love each other...there's something called love and something called obsession."
She let go of my wrist and walked away. It might seem like obsession but...I love Timothée. She's right though...I've been saying this since forever but I have to actually move on now.