news

hey guys! i know some of you really enjoyed this story and i loved writing the story. so i don't if any of you have seen this but i'm pretty it's going to get big. i just want to clarify that i put ansel because he's friends with timmy. there is a girl claiming ansel raped her on twitter. it's a whole thing so if you wanna check it out just go on twitter. i believe the victim before i believe (a possible) rapist. im not saying ansel did rape her. i know it's hard to come out and say the truth. so i don't want to believe the people who are saying she's doing it for clout. i'm waiting for good resources or when this hopefully goes into trial, because her allegations are big. but anyways i just wanted to clear it up since i don't want people to think i added ansel knowing of what he was being accused of.

and if you or someone you know, has been sexually assaulted...don't be afraid to come out. remember it's not your fault. it doesn't matter what you were wearing or doing. we'll be here for you. you don't have to go through this alone.

the national sexual assault hotline: call 1-800-656-4673
you can call or chat with someone there ^

*also if you're a male and have been sexually assaulted please don't be afraid to call. any gender and anyone can be sexually assaulted.