•37•

I wake up with a smile on my face. So ever since the brake up with Timothée I started to come home more often. I would stay here to sleep sometimes. And yesterday was one of those nights. I had finished late one of my photo shoots for Euphoria. And I got to post them today since the trailer was coming out at 6pm.
Of course yesterday was a late night so I woke up at 12pm. I had a date with Arón though. And apparently it was not going to be a coffee date anymore. We were going to the beach.
I wanted to look presentable so I took a shower. I shaved my legs. My armpits. I then put lotion all over my body. I wanted to be soft. Plus I don't know what's going to happen. I blowed dried my hair and then straighten it. Which took like an 1 hour and half. Just because I was listening to music. Since we were going to the beach I decided to go for a much natural look. All my make up was waterproof because you never know when we're gonna go into the water. So I lightly did my eyebrows. I put on a bit of mascara. A bit of concealer and a bit of blush. I then curled my eye lashes. I finished my whole look with some lipgloss and as soon as I knew it, I was getting picked up by Arón in his car.
The drive was nice. A bit quiet but it was nice being with someone. Every time I kissed Arón I could only think of Timothée. That was obviously not fair for Arón but I thought that maybe later on I would stop thinking of Timothée. Plus I just really wanted to have fun.

2,878,901 likes

2,878,901 likes

@daisy_younglove: thanks @aron.piper for these😙

65,221 comments

My phone was blowing up but I was too busy holding Arón's hand. A walk in the beach was very much needed. We had done plenty of things. There was a carnival so we went there. We ate candy apples and pop corn. We went on the ferris wheel. And other rides. It was the most fun I've had in a while. Asides from Euphoria.
I held the teddy bear that Arón had won for me. I was so happy when he won that I hugged him. I was sure many people were going to recognize us but I didn't care. I felt guilty that I just wanted to make Timothée jealous.
"You have fun?" Arón asked as he grabbed a bit of my cotton candy.
"Yeah I had a lot of fun...thanks." I said smiling. I let my head rest on his shoulder. We slowly walked hand in hand. "I haven't been on a date with anyone...since a long time ago..."
  "I know....I heard about what happened." He stopped walking and took my hands in his hands. "Look I really like you...and it's totally ok if you don't want to be with me. But maybe just maybe you could give me a chance...get to know each other more."
  His words made me blush. I would of said yes if I wouldn't of imagined Timothée seeing us. So I just leaned in to kiss his cheek.
  "I'd love to get to know you more." He smiled and we just stood there. Holding each other's hands. He's hand reached my face and he slowly leaned in to kiss me. My eyes closed expecting a kiss when I felt him carry him. "Wait Arón no!" I yelled. I grabbed on to him and soon felt the water around us. I chuckled and hugged him. "Tio que estáis loco."(You're crazy)
"Te vais a tener que acostumbrar." He said as his nose touched my nose.
  "I can handle a bit of crazy." I smiled at him.

***

  It was around 10pm. I had taken a bath and I was getting ready to go to bed. I had many meetings the next morning. And I wanted to rest. But I also wanted to watch Netflix. I was watching Money Heist. And I needed to finish this show.
  I put on my bathrobe and took out some wine. As I pressed play on the TV I started to remember Arón. And how he brought me home. He was nice enough to come to my doorstep. Gave me a kiss goodnight and left. He was really dreamy. Too good to be true.
I sighed and tried to focus on the tv. I needed someone to cuddle with. More like I needed Timothée to sleep.
My phone rings and I didn't even bother to check who it was just answered.
"Daisy?" I hear him say. It's him. I didn't know how to answer. Why did I even answer?
"Timothée?" I gulp. I'm really dumb for doing this.
"Daisy...I....I need you."