•21•

I rolled over and smiled at Timothée. It was his birthday today. It was going to be a good day trust me. I gently caressed his face. Slowly running my fingers through his hair. Oh how those curls kill me.
"Good morning." He says opening his eyes.
"Bonjour mon amour ... joyeux anniversaire." ( Good morning love...happy birthday ) He smiles at me and gives me a big kiss.
"J'adore quand tu parles français bébé." ( I love it when you speak french baby ) Now I smile and kiss him.
"Come on get up." I get out of bed.
"Why?" He says trying to fall back asleep.
"Because it's your birthday and we're with your family."
"Ugh fine."
He gets up and we both go into the bathroom. I begin to brush my teeth and Timothée just goes to pee. I let him wash his hands once he's done and he starts brushing his teeth. What would it be like to marry him?
"Daisy?" I stop daydreaming and look at him.
"Yeah?" I spit out the toothpaste, washing it out with water.
"You're so cute." He kisses my nose.

***

1,727,516 likes

1,727,516 likes

@daisy_younglove: happy birthday to my love❤️

23,432 comments

  I grabbed his hand and smiled.
  "Come on Timmy." I can hear him chuckling. We begin to up the hill. We had the most wonderful day. We went to the beach. The park. We laid in the grass for a bit. We also went to see the Eiffel Tower. And now on the hill, we would see it again. I put out a blanket. I sat down and so did Timothée. I had packed a small snack. It was at 11 pm. But we were still celebrating. I poured ourselves some champagne.
  "For many more years of life." I put out my cup.
  "Together." He said smiling. I smiled and we began to drink our champagne.
  "I brought grapes."
  "Thanks."
  I took the grapes out and we began to eat them looking at the view.
  "Paris is lovely."
  "Not as lovely as you." I rested my head on his shoulder and I didn't want anything to change. I wanted life to stay like this forever.
"Daisy?"
"Yes Timothée?"
"Would you marry me one day?" I looked up at him. The city lights gave Timothée the perfect lighting.
"One day baby." His nose touched my nose and soon enough we were slowly kissing. The cool night breeze made everything much better. I placed my hand on his cheek and deepened the kiss. He pulled away leaving my lips sad.
"I have something for you." He reached in his pocket and pulled out a beautiful gold necklace. With his Initial. "I know we missed each other so much when I was gone...so I got you this."
"It's beautiful Timmy."
"Can I put it on?"
"Yes."
I turned around and soon I was wearing the necklace.
"Now I'm with you every day."
"I love it." I pecked his lips. I reached into the basket and pulled out my gift. It was small...but it meant a lot.
"I know it's not much...but it means a lot."

978,291 likes

978,291 likes

@tchalamet: you're welcome
@daisy_younglove

42,222 comments

He smiled as he read it.
"Thanks babe...and you're welcome."
I laughed and gave him a kiss. I thought it would be funny to write: 'Thanks for all the amazing orgasms'.
"I just wanted something special for us."
"I love you."
He pecked my lips making me smile.
"Let's make a wish right now."
"Right now?"
"Yes." He smiled. "Come on."
I took out the bracelets and gave Timmy's bracelet to him. We both closed our eyes holding our hands. I'm not sure what Timothée wished for but I wished that Timothée and live together happily ever after. It's cheesy but it's what I wanted. We both opened our eyes and smiled. We put the bracelets on and hold each other's hand.
"Best birthday ever."