•3•

I sighed and gathered all my stuff as the photoshoot was finally over. I was exhausted. I really just wanted to go home. Take a warm bath. Drink a glass of wine and read Tonight I'm Someone Else for the millionth time. My notes sticking out of the book as bubbles surround me. I drive to my house and can't wait to turn on the bath. I wouldn't even bother to make dinner. I'll probably make pasta. Wait. Sushi. I'll order sushi. Before I can go to my room my phone rings. I look down and read:

Timothée💘

  I laugh at the thought of Timothée putting a heart next to his name. I answer and open the door to my bedroom. Soon my ears are blessed to hear that beautiful angelic voice.
  "Hey Daisy."
  "Hello Timothée."
  "I've been thinking about you lately."
  "Really?" I smiled and sat down on my bed.
  "I was wondering...if you would like to go get dinner." He pauses. "Unless you already had dinner-"
  "I actually haven't, Timothée."
  "Great, so I'll pick you up in 30."
  "Great, see you then." I heard his low giggle.
  "See you then."
  I hung up the phone smiling and daydreamed for a moment. I looked at the time and I got up. I didn't have much time left. I rush to the bathroom and take the quickest shower I have taken. I leave the bathroom and put on something quick. I put on a black sleeveless crop top that says 'set' on it. I put on light jeans and paired it with my white air forces. I blow-dried my hair and quickly straightened it. It was pretty short right now. I was getting hair extensions soon. I hear a car horn and I run to my window. Timothée is outside waiting. I grab my stuff and leave my house. I lock the door and walk to Timothée's car.
  "You look beautiful." He tells me which makes me turn red.
  "Thanks, you look great too." He blushes making me smile.

***

825,423 likes

825,423 likes

@daisy_younglove: Timothée just laughed at me

23,222 comments

  I put my phone away and smiled at Timothée. I had really been enjoying the night. We were talking about life.
Family. Love. And Friends. He was about to turn 24. Which I already had turned 24. He was part french. I learned many things about him. He was very sweet. I already knew that but trough out the whole night Timothée was sweet to me. We didn't drink because we didn't need it. We didn't need alcohol to have fun. He paid which made me feel bad. I could have paid but he insisted on paying.
  We left the restaurant through the back door and rushed to his car. The blinding lights surrounding us. We left the restaurant and soon we were at his house. He'd asked me if I wanted to hang out at his place. Just cause we were going to be alone. No paparazzi around. We arrived and I smiled. He unlocked the front door and let me in. The smell of his cologne was all over the house. I liked it.
  "You want to watch a movie?" He asked while he took off his coat.
  "Sure, what can we watch?"
  "You can choose." He said handing me the remote. "I'll be back."
  I smiled and sat down on the couch. I clicked on Disney+ and looked for what to watch. I clicked on Lady and the Tramp. I have been dying to watch this movie. I just didn't have time. Timothée walks to the couch and sits down next to me. He hands me a blanket and I soon wrap it around us. We weren't that close but we were kind of close. I pressed play and he smiled. I don't know how long we were into the movie and Timothée yawns. He stretches his arms out and I suddenly fell his arm rest around my shoulder. I laugh lowly and turn to Timothée.
  "Did you really just do that?" I ask laughing.
  "Sorry." He starts getting red. I grab his chin lightly and get closer to him.
  "You could have just done it without the yawn."
  He starts looking down at my lips and I start looking at his. We slowly lean in and kiss. It was just one day but I already missed the feeling of his lips against mine. He still tasted of cherries. I rested my hand on his cheek and Timothée deepened the kiss. He put his hands on my waist and left them there. I finally pulled away and rested my head on his shoulder. Somehow we ended up cuddling on his sofa and I rested my head on his chest. I could hear his heartbeat. It was like music to my ears. The movie still played in the background but all I was focused on was his breathing. He was calm. And so was I. He was playing with my hair. It was really relaxing. Felling the touch of his soft hands massage my head. I eventually fell into a deep sleep. After Timothée fell asleep.