•10•

"Anything else you like?" Timothée asked.
  "I like spending time with you."
  "Me too."
  I rested my head on his shoulder and took a deep breath. Taking in this night with Timothée. I ignored all of Nat's calls. All of his texts. Because spending time with Timothée was better than arguing. I was leaving tomorrow. I didn't want to ruin the moment so I didn't tell Timmy.
  "So you're with her?"
  "We go out here and there...but I don't feel the same way I feel
about you." He grabbed my hand and held it in his. I blushed at his words. "What about you and Nat?"
  "We haven't talked in a while," I said slowly letting go of Timothée's hand.
  "Why?"
  "I think he cheated on me."
  "Well... it looks like you got your revenge."
  "Oh shut up."
  "It's kind of true."
  "I wouldn't use you. I actually fell in love with you."
  "So you never loved Nat?" His hand let go of mine.
  "I-I...I thought I did until you came along." I grabbed his hand and now he was the one blushing. I didn't know that by just sitting outside of Timothée's house we could have a great time. It wasn't the sex. It was him. Timothée was different from many guys I've met before. Everything from him attracts me to him. His scent. His eyes. His body. His hair. His lips. His tongue. Everything. I can't believe it but I think I lo-
"What are you thinking about?"
"You."
"What about me?"
"Everything about you."
Soon his cherry lips met mine. He smoothly slipped his tongue into my mouth. Tugging his hair lightly. We began to fall back on the outside couch. Suddenly, laughter filled the night. Timothée had fallen while trying to take his shirt off. The smile on his face. He turned a deep shade of red. I laughed lightly and went down on the floor with him. I got in between his legs and grabbed his chin lightly. Soon his lips were on mine. Before anything happened, Timothée pulled away trying to catch his breath.
"Break up with your boyfriend."
"Break up with your girlfriend."

***

New York's cold air hit my face like a bus. I love New York so much that I got my own apartment here. I travel from New York to LA a lot. So my manager got me an apartment for me to stay in while I have to do work here.
After face-timing Nat I decided I needed some air. We had another fight and I was not in the mood for fighting. I had dressed up to meet up with a few friends. Actually very good friends.
  "Hey Daisy! I missed you." Matthew gave me a big hug.
  "Matthew Espinosa! Where have you been?"
  "I've been waiting for you to text me back."
  "Oh shut up!" I laugh and we pull away from the hug. "I text you back!"
  "Not with that boyfriend of yours."
  "Hey, Nat is not that jealous!"
  "How about Timothée?" Matt's comment makes me almost spit out my water.
"Matthew."
"Just asking." I roll my eyes and we continue to talk. I take a few shots here and there. I'm trying to enjoy the night so I don't drink much. Before I can have fun, I'm outside arguing with Nat. I hang up and don't let him finish what he was going to
say. I begin to take more alcohol.
"Daisy, stop."
"Shut it Matt."
"Daisy come on." I'm on the floor outside of the house. The pool light surrounds us. 3 finished bottles are next to me. I reach for the fourth one and Matt smacks it out of my hand. It crashes on the floor. Some of the liquid splashing on me.
"Matthew! That was my only way to escaping reality!" I begin to cry, grabbing my knees. I hate that Nat and I are arguing. Why can't we stop and be happy? Why do we have to argue now? We were doing so well.

God I miss Timothée.

"Come on Daisy."
"No!" I'm screaming at Matt and I grab my phone. I dial the familiar number and Matthew tries to take the cell phone from my hand.
"No! Matthew!-"
"Hello?" A voice answers. Matthew and I get quiet.
"Hello?" It's her. "Who's this-" I hang up and begin to feel my heartbreaking. Matt gives me a hug but I just feel nothing. At this point, I've stopped crying.
"Daisy?"