~15~

Waking up and seeing her face was all I needed. I missed this. We didn't even do anything yesterday. We just cuddled. I wanted to spend every second with her. After Daisy fell asleep yesterday, I went online to check something that I really wanted to do. I talked to my manager and he arranged somethings.
Sleeping soundly next to me. I started to trace my fingers on her shoulders. I gave her a small kiss on her nose. I gave her another one on her cheek. On her eye. On her forehead. She chuckled and I knew she was waking up.
"Good morning to you too Timmy."
"I just love kissing you."
She smiled and opened her eyes. She put her soft hands on my cheeks and lightly pulled me in her face. Connecting our lips at once.
"I love you Daisy."
"I love you Timothée."
  She got up and started to stretch out. She grabbed her hair and put it in a low ponytail.
"What are we doing today?" She asked.
"It's a surprise...you're going to love it tho."
"Do we have to leave?"
"Yes. You can enjoy me all by yourself tonight."
She turned red and I smiled at her. She started getting ready after our shower. I enjoyed washing her body. Probably the best shower I've ever had because of her.

***

964,182 likes

964,182 likes

@daisy_younglove: yeah i love you

24,288 comments

  I liked Daisy's picture and set my phone down. She was enjoying her food in front of me. We had to seem like we were only friends going out to eat. So no holding hands. No kisses. No real hugs. Just friends. For right now.
  "I really want to hold your hand right now." She chuckled and smiled at me.
  "And I really want to kiss you but we can't."
  "Daisy...I love you."
  "Timothée...I love you."
  We both smiled and continued eating our food. There weren't many people around us. Until someone screamed. We both got scared and looked around. It was a girl with her phone. She had begun to cry.
  "Timothée omg I love you." The girl said and walked towards us. I got up and gave her a hug. I felt awkward.
  "Hey don't cry." I smiled at her and for some reason she just cried more. I gave her another hug.
  "Can you take a picture with me? please?"
  "Yes of course."
  She pulled out her phone and we took a picture. She gave me a last hug and then left. Still crying.
  "So sweet Timmy." Daisy smiled at me.
  "You know I am."
  We finished our food and then we left. It was kind of cold outside so I gave Daisy my coat.
  "You sure you're not cold?"
  "Yeah I'd rather freeze then you freeze."
  She smiled at me and gave me a hug. Which made us stop. It was a really long and big hug. After we realized we were in public we stopped hugging. I put my arm around and just tried to keep her warm.
  "I'm ok Timothée."
  "Don't want you to be cold."
  "I don't want you to be cold." She put her arm on my back. Kind of hugging me. I loved how she always cared for me.
  "Don't you think Lily will say something?"
  "I haven't talked to her in weeks."
  "Well are you guys still together?"
  "Don't know."
  We continued to walk that. We just walked around New York for a while. Taking some pictures. Enjoying each other's company. I had a big surprise.

***

"Timmy!" She squeezed my hand as I put on a bandana on her eyes.
"It's fine Daisy, love."
"You're not going to kill me, right?"
"No Daisy, I couldn't live without you." She smiled. She looked so cute.
I grabbed her hand and we walked towards the surprise. The candles and roses made a path. I untied the bandana and got in front of the surprise.
"Alright, you can see now."
She slowly took her blindfold off and stared at the helicopter behind me.
"Timothée." I put my hand out to her.
"Do you trust me?" She looked at my hand and kind of stayed in shock. She took my hand.
"I do."
"Good, come on." I smiled at her and we walked to the helicopter. The sun had just set and it was getting dark.
I let her get in first. We were both sitting next to each other. Our feet outside of the helicopter. She seemed scared as we were getting set.
"Hey it's ok Daisy." I held her hand and she calmed down. "I'm right here."
"I know I'm just a bit scared."
"Me too babe." My eyes widened as I said that. That was the first time I've called her babe.
  "Babe?" I quickly tried to apologize but it just got worse. She laughed and squeezed my hand.
  "Don't apologize babe." She smiled at me making me relived.
  Soon we were up in the sky. Our feet hanging. She records the beautiful city.
  "Do you like your surprise?"
  "No." She kissed my cheek. "I love it."
  She turned the camera to us and we put our faces together smiling. She stuck out her tongue and I stuck mine out. Our tongues eventually reached each other and turned into a big kiss.