•4•

I woke up on top of Timothée. I could feel my cheeks getting warm. I slowly got off him and checked the time. My flight leaves at 10 am. I had an hour to go home and pack. It's a 13-hour flight and I was not ready. I quickly gathered my stuff and Timothée is still sleeping. I grab a paper and write down:

I had to leave Timothée, sorry I didn't want to wake you up. Call me💘

I leave the note on the counter and head out his house. I order an Uber and I'm impatient to go home. I rush into my house once we get there. I take out a suitcase and throw a bunch of clothes in there. I try my best to organize while being in a rush. I take summer clothes since it's summertime and it's probably going to be hot. I take all my swimsuits. I put in my laptop, chargers, toothbrush and all my essentials. I grab a box of tampons just in case. I quickly shower with 25 minutes left before I have to leave. I change into sweats and a white lose shirt. I put a small sweater and sprayed perfume. I grabbed all my stuff and heard a car honk. It was Alissa obviously. Everyone else was in the car. Nat came out and I rolled my eyes. He sighed and just put my stuff in the back. I thanked him quietly and went inside the car. I tried to not sit with Nat but I failed. I sat next to Alissa then on my other side was Nat. I pulled out my phone when I got a notification. It was Timothée. Just reading his name on the screen made me smile. He had sent me a dm. I smiled and opened the video. Timothée was at the airport. Rushing to a plane. I chuckle and Alissa turns to me.
"Who's that?"
"Oh, it's nobody-"
"Don't lie, Daisy, it's Timothée Chalamet." May interrupts me. I hit her arm and she laughs.
"You're dating him?" Alissa asked.
"Oh no-"
"She's just fuck-"
"Mya! Shut the fuck up." I cut her off making her laugh.
"Wow I see you Daisy," Alissa said while raising her eyes brows. I got red and grabbed the glass of champagne that Alissa had served me. I started recording as loud music played. I wrote 'I'm going to the airport too'. And I sent him the video. Soon Timothée sent me a picture. I could feel Nat's intense stare. I ignored it and just kept on talking to Timothée.

***

"I thought we were staying in a hotel," I told Alissa.
"It was last minute, it wasn't that much money."
"It's beautiful. This would cost millions of dollars."
"Pick your room, hurry before everyone else gets the good rooms," Alissa told me making me smile. I ran to the second floor. I adored the brick walls. I chose the room with a balcony. The view of the ocean. I put my suitcase on the bed and breathed in. I needed this. I needed to go away. Enjoy the sun and the ocean. I could hear everyone downstairs. Mya had brought her one-night stand. Which I guess now he wasn't a one night stand. Sofia, Alissa, Nat, and I came single. I quickly changed into a pink bikini. I tied my hair up in a bun. I applied sunscreen and grabbed my towel. I ran downstairs with my phone in my hand. Since it was Italy it was barely 11 am. The sun was bright and enjoyable. Nat handed me a shot and a lemon. If I was going to spend Italy with him I might as well be nice. I should just move on. I smiled and grabbed the lemon. Soon my throat started to burn. He smiled taking a shot after me.
Alissa handed me a red bull. I opened it and watched as Alissa passed me the bottle. I grabbed the huge bottle of tequila and took a shot. My throat began to burn to which I quickly drank the red bull. She grabbed the bottle and I opened my phone. Timothée had sent me a picture. I smiled and replied sending another picture.
Alissa, Sofia, Mya, John (Mya's boyfriend), Nat, and I were all soon at the beach. Earlier Nat had carried me into the water. I regret letting him. Soon people were tweeting the pictures. What if Timothée saw them? What if he thought I was dating Nat? I now sat away from him. Alissa took pictures of me.

855,312 likes

855,312 likes

@daisy_younglove: always enjoy Italy

21,444 comments

I got a notification and saw that Timothée began to like my pictures. Some were old which made me laugh. My phone was just blowing up.
"Damn tell lover boy to chill out," Sofia said handing me her drink. I took a small sip and just listened to my phone blowing up. I opened my phone and saw that he had liked this picture:

 I opened my phone and saw that he had liked this picture:

971,122 likes

@daisy_younglove: thanks for the gift babe💘

29,111 comments

I was dating Nat back then. Let me tell you. We were pretty kinky. I put my phone away and enjoyed the moment with my friends. I loved how the sun felt against my skin. I didn't want to get too tan so I opened the umbrella next to me. I took in my surroundings. The sound of waves crashing on rocks. Songs playing low in the background. Alissa's laugh brought joy to everyone. I looked next to me as I could feel his presence. Nat and I had dated for 3 years. It didn't work out. More like I wasn't ready to commit. I felt bad at first but then realized that I wasn't the only villain in this story. Maybe I was so rude to him because a part of me...still wanted him. I hated seeing him with other girls. But I couldn't say anything or he would know that I still had feelings.
"You good there?" He looked at me to which I smiled lightly.
"Yeah I'm doing great."
"Hey Daisy, can we please talk?" Hope-filled his voice. I didn't want to. I didn't want to admit my feelings.
"Nat I can't."
"Why not? Daisy I-"
I stood up and left. I didn't want to hear it. A few tears slipped out of my eyes and I walked with no destination. I walked and ran into someone. I apologized as the person had dropped their book. I quickly bent down to get it and our hands brushed. I looked up to find those beautiful olive eyes. Soon a smile filled his face.
"Daisy!"
"Timmy!"
We both stood up and wrapped our arms around each other. I felt content as his cologne jumped to my body. I pulled away and looked down at his book.
"Shakespeare?"
"Yeah," he scratched the back of his neck.
"Hey come on!" I grabbed his hand and walked back to we're my friends were. Mya's eyes went wide when she saw Timothée. I felt Timothée's hand let go and I realized that Nat and Timothée we're looking at each other. I rolled my eyes and grabbed his hand again.
"Come on let me introduce you to my friends."