~13~

1,223,999 likes

1,223,999 likes

@daisy_younglove: birthday coming up🥺

37,311 comments

  I smiled as I saw her picture. I had just seen her but she looked so beautiful and I missed her. I had texted her and called her over and over. I didn't have the guts to go to her place. Since she said Nat was there. How could I mess up the week before her birthday? What an asshole Timothée.
After Daisy left...I didn't know what to do. I didn't feel like partying. Since that would just end up in me calling her. And probably go to her house. And beat up Nat.

 And beat up Nat

1,125,111 likes

@natwolff: missed my baby🥺

17,400 comments

  Fuck him. How was I not there before him? I love you more than he ever will. And he knows he's lying. He probably cheated on you. Trust me. I would never cheat on you. Well I guess I'm cheating on Lily but I'm doing it for you. I wouldn't have cheated if it weren't for your addicting beauty. I need to stop. I'm sounding like a stalker.
"Earth to Timothée?" Ansel waved his hand in front of me. "Thinking about her again?"
"Shut up."
"Oh wait. You're always thinking about her."
"Not going to lie about that one." I watched as Ansel laughed and shook his head.
"When are you breaking up with Lily?" He grabbed his drink. "I mean if you like Daisy so much, you're going to need to break up with Lily."
"I don't want to hurt Lily."
"Timothée you're already hurting her."
I sighed and just kept on scrolling through Instagram. I need to see Daisy. I needed to see her now.

***

"Hello?" I hung up the phone as I heard Nat's voice. Ansel walked in the bathroom handing me some pills and water.
"What'd you do Timothée?"
"Nothing. I just called Daisy."
"And what happened?"
"Her boyfriend answered."
"Hey don't cry."
"I love her, Ansel."
"Then go tell her you love her." He watched as I took the pills. "Look I'm friends with Nat and I know he's leaving tomorrow. You can go around 9 am."
After Ansel left I got in bed. I miss Daisy so much. And I wanna be there for her on her birthday. I need to fix this.