~22~

I wished to spend the rest of my life with Daisy. Don't know what Daisy wished for. I smiled to myself as I stared at the bracelet. We were currently on a plane to London. Daisy was asleep. I took this moment to take a picture of Daisy.
"Stop staring Chalamet." She opened her eyes. I smiled and kissed her nose.
"How can I not stare at you...you're beautiful."
She turned a light shade of red and smiled.
"Stop...you're making me blush."
"It's the truth."
She put out her hand and smiled at me. I put out mine and intertwined them.
The last couple of months have been crazy. And a dream. To be honest I've never really felt this connected to someone. Daisy understood me. She knew what made me happy. She knew what made me angry. She knew things that not even my family knew. Ok we might be 24...but I wouldn't mind marrying her. And I hate when people sound cheesy but I'm gonna say it. She's my other half.

***

Daisy's family is really fun. As I walk in the London house I notice many pictures of Daisy's mom. She was a great actress. I used to watch some of her movies. I didn't know I'd end up falling in love with her daughter.
"Babe." My hand gets pulled by Daisy and I smile.
"Sorry."
"She was beautiful." We both stare at the big portrait hanging on the wall. It was cool that Eleanor didn't care about the pictures still hanging.
"I took them down the week she passed away." I can hear her voice weaken. "When Eleanor came she...she hung them up again."
"Come here." I open up my arms and I'm soon covering her. I can hear soft cries. She pulls away when she hears her dad laugh.
"I don't want him to see me like this."
She leaves the room and wipes her tears. Man...fuck cancer. Don't know why it takes some of the greatest people. Good people.
  Finn comes into the living room. He hands me a glass of water.
  "Thanks," I say and take a sip. I could feel it already. He's gonna talk to me about Daisy.
  "Have a seat." I sit on the couch and gulp. "I can see that my sister likes you..a lot."
  "I like her too...like a lot."
  "Yeah and that's why I'm going to tell you this once." He's lowkey scary. "If you break her heart...if you hurt her. I will hurt you. You got it?"
  Daisy walks into the living room.
  "Oh fuck off Finn."
  "Just telling him."
  "And I get it...I would never hurt Daisy."
  "Better not."
  "Oh come on Timmy."
  I stand up and leave with Daisy.
  "I taught your brother was going to kill me."
  "Don't worry he won't kill you." We go into her old room. I see an old one direction poster and laugh.
  "What?"
  "You liked One Direction?"
  "Fuck off, they're my life."
  "Oh really?"
  "Yeah...actually, Harry owns my heart."
  "I thought it was me."
  "No way." She sits down on the bed. "It's Harry, my family, my friends, and then you."
  "So much for feeling special." I sit on the bed. "So I'm competing for Harry for your heart?"
  "Yup." She smiles like a little girl.
  "Really? That's weird I'm the one who makes you scream my name ever-"
  Daisy covers my mouth.
  "Timothée."
  "What?"
  She laughs and I lean in for a kiss. My lips slowly touch hers. Making us breathe heavier. I'm soon on top of her, our tongues dancing in each other's mouths. She always tastes like strawberries and it's killing me. She pulls away leaving my lips sad.
  "I swear you can never wait until night."
  "Not with you." I kiss her once again. "I want you any time of the day."