~27~

I watched as Daisy cried. Once again. I don't know why but she's been acting really weird lately. I've tried to help her but she doesn't let me. She just yells at me and tells me to go away. I asked the dumbest question there is. I asked if she was on her period and it resulted in me being kicked out of her house.
It had been a couple of months since our relaxing date. Everything was going fine until last week. She didn't eat. She didn't want to do anything. Daisy is beautiful but she looked really not good. She looked sick. She definitely wasn't herself. I haven't gotten her to smile since a while.
I got up from the bed and went to get her favorite food. She liked sushi a lot. And I had went to the sushi place nearby.
"Hey baby...I brought you some food."
"I don't want to eat."
"Babe you have to."
"I don't want to Timothée."
"I brought you sushi."
She looked up and saw me holding a plate of sushi. Her favorite drink. And some brownies for later. I heard her sniff and she moved so I could sit next to her. I took the chopsticks and began to feed.
"Timothée." She said after she ate the fried california roll.
"Yeah babe?"
"I'm going to London."
"Huh?"
"Yeah I need to do something in London."
"Can I come with?"
"I don't think you want to."
"Of course I do...listen Daisy, I don't know what's going on but I'm here for you."
"Thank you...Timmy, I'm really sorry for being off these couples of weeks...it's just something really bad happened and I don't know how to react to it." She began to cry again. This time I felt my heart shatter. "I didn't want to tell you cause I didn't want you to get mad."
"Daisy babe I won't get mad." I say as a tear slips out of my eye.
"Ok...I'll tell you."

***

We arrive at London and I hold Daisy's hand tight. Now I understand everything. I get why she's hurting and crying. Honestly if I was in a situation like that I would be crying too.
  We greeted Daisy's aunt. She was wearing black.
  "Hey aunt Laurie."
  "Hi baby." She gave Daisy a hug.
  "This is Timothée." I put out my hand and she smiled. Shaking my hand.
  "It's nice to meet you Ms. Younglove."
  "Nice to meet you too Timothée." She gave me a smile. I could tell that she had been crying a lot.
  We got in her car after putting our luggage in. I held Daisy's hand the whole ride.

***

  We arrived at the cemetery. I could hear Daisy already crying. It broke my heart hearing her cry. The only thing I could do was hug her. She wiped her tears and we both got out of the car. We had bought flowers. I watched as she walked and carried the flowers. She finally stopped and there it was. His grave.
  I felt really bad for Daisy. Their story was sad. I mean I kinda get why she's suffering. She told me the last thing she told him was to go to hell.

       'Johnny Evans'

  I hugged Daisy as she cried. She had put the flowers in front of the grave.