•19•

*4 months later*

1,777,222 likes

@tchalamet: you can't tell me she isn't beautiful

49,111 comments

  I smile and like his picture. Timothée and I had made it official about 4 months ago. I was currently shooting a new show. I missed him so much. It was currently December and I couldn't wait to see him. We were actually going to visit his family for the holidays. Christmas with his parents and New Year with my family. I'm actually really excited. We're going to Paris. The City of Love! And for my family, we're going to London. We haven't been there since mom passed away. And I miss it.
Ever since Timothée...it's all been a dream.
Of course I still have some nightmares here and there. Nat would call me. I would ignore it. Alex, Nat's brother, would try to get me to talk to him. But I really didn't want to. Alex and I were cool though. We've always been cool.
  Today I had dinner with my siblings. Sometimes I need a break and need my siblings. I know a lot of people probably grew up getting annoyed with their siblings. But my siblings and I weren't like that. Like at all. Yeah we would have small fights but it was never that big. We've always been so supportive of each other. Even Finn which I don't think many brothers are like him. They're all truly like my best friends. That's what I always loved.
  My parents were very happy that we all got along. Mom used to dress up the same. Even Finn. Which looking back to it was pretty funny. We're all about the same age. Finn and I are both 24, soon turning 25. Amelia is 25, soon turning 26.
  My sister married Nash Grier and has a baby boy with him. Finn is dating someone but no kids yet. So my sister actually has a different dad. It all happened before my dad. Amelia's dad passed away 2 months before my mother gave birth. My mom then met my dad and they got married. My dad isn't Amelia's biological father. But he raised her and Amelia knows only one dad.
After I got ready I walked into the restaurant and smiled as I saw both of my siblings. Finn looked a little tanner. Amelia looked amazing as always.
They both stood up and I hugged them both.
"Hey, guys! I've missed you!"
"We've missed you too," Finn said and we sat down.
"Wheres my niece?"
"Oh Nash is taking care of him at home."
"I would have loved seeing him."
And so the fun began. We talked about our lives. We had a lot to catch up on. I hadn't seen Finn in a while. He had been in Mexico with his girlfriend. And Amelia is just a busy mom.
"So tells us all about Timothée" My sister raised her eyes brows.
"Oh yeah." I blushed at the sound of his name. "He's the best really."
"Well we're happy your happy," Finn said. "I'm excited to meet him."
I chuckled and knew Finn was getting jealous. He's always so protective.
"Don't even get jealous Finn," Amelia said. "I'm sure he's lovely, Daisy."
"He really is." I smiled. "He can't wait to meet you guys for New Year."