~48~

I sigh as I close the door. I left my house yesterday expecting to just talk to Daisy, but somehow I ended up in her bed. It was now 6 am and I was walking up to my bedroom. On my bed, Lily sat with an angry look.
"Where were you?" Lily asked standing up.
"I went to have a smoke."
"At 11pm and came back at 6am?"
"It was a long smoke." I walk past her and start to take off my shoes. I cheated on Lily...once again.
"You were with her huh?"
"With who Lily? With who?" I started to get annoyed.
"With fucking Daisy!"
"No, Lily I was not with her."
"Stop lying Timothée, you smell like perfume and weed."
"Because I went to have a smoke!"
"What about the perfume!?" At this point we were both yelling.
"It's probably yours."
"You know what? Fuck you Timothée, just get back with her!" She grabbed the suitcase that she already had ready. I didn't argue back with her because, because I didn't want to lie to her anymore. And I want to be with Daisy...not with Lily. I watched as Lily walked out of my house. What a day this is.

***

1,991,551 likes

1,991,551 likes

@daisy_younglove: he hates me, we're missing the whole @13reasonswhy crew💘

36,177 comments

It's been a week since Daisy and I last seen each other. Lily and I broke up...of course. I felt bad but I could only focus on being with Daisy. But Daisy could only focus on going to Spain. I was going to Spain soon too. I had some business and then I was going to Paris after 3 days of staying there. Maybe I could talk to Daisy before she left. Who am I joking, she doesn't care about me. She actually fell for Arón. Lucky him.
"Hey you good?" Ansel asked.
"Yeah...I'm good." I stared at the drink in my hand. He had invited me over for a couple of drink since I told him what happened with Lily and Daisy.
"Fuck man, don't make this harder for me." He said after a big sigh.
"What?"
"I'm not supposed to tell you this...I'm really not because she won't trust me anymore."
"What are you talking about? Who won't trust you?"
"Daisy...she's actually leaving today."
"What? I thought she was leaving in 2 days." I get up. Oh no.
"Yeah I know...but she wanted to surprise Arón."
"What time is she leaving?" I ask.
"10pm, why?"
"I can still catch her." I say as I see the time is 9:30pm. I'll make it.
"No, Timothée her plane is literally like 30 minutes away, and there's traffic right now."
"I can make it, Denver has a motorcycle right?" I ask as I begin to gather my stuff.
"No fucking way dude." He gets up and I start to leave. I can make it. I can make it. I check the time and it's now 9:35pm. I'm knocking on his neighbors door so I can borrow his bike.
"Yes?" Denver asks.
"Dude can I borrow your bike?"
"For what?"
"I need to get to the somewhere I need to borrow your bike."
"Uhm...sure just don't crash."
"Thanks so much, I owe you."
He hands me his keys and I'm rushing to turn it on. Once I do, Ansel is telling me to not do it. I ignore him and put the helmet on and I go. I've never used a motorcycle so I'm surprised I actually know how to drive. It's 9:38pm and the airport is 30 minutes away. I just need to rush.
I finally reached the place and turned off the motorcycle. I get off the motorcycle and see a car pulling up. It's Daisy. She's not gone yet. The airplane is in front and I hadn't realized she got a new airplane. She comes out of the car and stares at me. Her driver takes out her bags and takes them to the plane while Daisy walks towards me.
"What are you doing here?" She says in a loud tone since the plane is loud.
"Did you mean it?"
"Mean what Timothée?" She knows exactly what I'm talking about.
"Do you love me?" I ask.
"I....I....Arón."
"Do you love me Daisy?"
"I don't know Timothée, do you love me?"
"Yes...I always have." Daisy is taking back by my comment.
"I'm sorry, I have to go."
"You don't love me?" I ask with a hurt look.
"I don't fucking know Timothée!" Daisy basically screams, obviously annoyed by my question.
"Why? Why is it so difficult to answer yes or no?"
"It wouldn't be fucking difficult if you wouldn't of cheated Timothée!"
"I'm sorry! I'm sorry Daisy, I've said it a million times!"
"I know you have-"
"You wanted time, Daisy. I gave you time, now why can't you answer?" Daisy smiles as her eyes start to tear up. She walks closer to me and now I'm looking down at her. Our lips are almost touching...that's how close we are.
"Would you be able to answer me if I would of cheated on you?" I can't answer that. I don't really know what I would do in that situation. "Exactly." Before Daisy can leave I grab her wrist and pull her back to me. I'm so close to kissing her...but I don't. I stop myself from kissing her, even though I really wanted to.
"Don't tell me you didn't feel anything the other night."
"Fine, I did feel something."
"Stay Daisy...I love you."
"Timothée...I can't chose between you and Arón that fast."
"Why, do you love him?" I say and feel myself getting angry.
"Well what if I did?"
"But you don't."
"Fuck off Timothée...you know you shouldn't be with me because I'm a whore, remember?" She pulls her wrist and gets away from me. "You should get back with Lily...she's a good one."