•5•

845,377 likes

845,377 likes

@daisy_younglove: you're driving me insane

26,231 comments

Almost 2 weeks had passed and Timothée and I had spent a lot more time together. Yesterday I snuck out of my house at 1 AM to go watch the stars with him. We somehow ended up going into the water. It was pretty cold but I didn't mind. We were together and watching the stars with him was everything.
I was reading my book as Timothée was reading his book. I sat on one side of the pool and he sat across me. Everyone was exploring Italy but I had already explored with Timothée the other day. So we stayed at the house and read. I could feel the heavy sexual tension building up. We would take small glances at each other and turn red. I took a bite of my peach and looked at him. He grabbed a cherry from the bowl and looked at me while he ate it. I burst out laughing which made him smile. I looked away for a moment and added a sticky note to the page I was reading. I continued reading and enjoyed how relaxed I was feeling. I started to feel weird and looked up at Timothée who was staring at me. It took 5 seconds of us looking at each other, and we threw our books to the side. I was soon desperately swimming to get to Timothée. We met in the middle of the pool. My lips connected with his and that's all I could ask for. I wrapped my legs around his waist, feeling Timothée's hands wander over my body. I immediately left Timothée's sweet lips when I heard the front door open. I quickly started to splash water at Timothée.
  "Oh hey, guys!" Alissa said excitedly holding a glass of champagne.
  "Hey, give me one." I got out of the pool and watched as Nat stared at Timothée. I walked to Alissa who gave me a glass of water instead.
"Sorry Daisy, remember not too much alcohol for you."
"Wow thanks Alissa," I said sarcastically and left-back outside to the pool. I sat down on the chair and watched as Nat took off his shirt. I looked at Timothée and smiled.
"Hey so I'll see you later?" He asked while smiling.
"Yeah...last day tomorrow." I didn't want to admit it but Timothée and I had gotten close. We actually hadn't kissed since the night at his place. And well until now. I missed his lips but they weren't mine. Oh how I wish those lips were mine. Timothée and I had just been flirting and hugging the whole time. But it didn't get that serious as the first time we met.
He soon left and Nat was swimming. I grabbed my book from the floor and walked to my room. Nat called out my name but I pretended I didn't hear it. I soon hear footsteps behind me which makes me turn around. I get pushed back lightly into a room. Nat's room. His lips are soon attacking mine. I can't help but kiss back. His mouth tastes of watermelon. I grab onto his face as we're walking to the bed. The sun was at its perfect point giving the room enough light. That light soon would go down. I laid on the bed with Nat on top of me. Wrapping my legs around him. We were both so desperate for each other. He was hungry for my mouth as his hands roamed all over my body.

***

Leaving his room at 12 am was not something I was proud of. We had been in his room ever since 7 pm. Eating each other, more pleasurable each time. I lost count of how many rounds we had. I left before Nat got his energy and wanted to start again. I finally rested in my own bed. Tired. And somehow I felt guilty. I liked Timmy. I didn't know if he liked me back. All the days that we spent together it made me feel like we were together. That's how I felt guilty. I felt like I was betraying him. It was weird. I heard a light knock on my door. I walked to the door and found Mya with a worried face.
"Hey Mya."
"Daisy...you're finally out of Nat's room."
"Yeah...what's wrong?"
  "Timothée came by...and...well you were in Nat's room."
  "Wait...did he..."
  "Well um...I'm sorry. I couldn't do anything to stop him."
  "Shit."
  I ran to my phone and immediately called him. I started to lightly hear the rain outside. Mya stood there looking sad. He didn't pick up. Timothée always picks up. No matter the time. I called again. Again. Again. And again. I started to cry. He probably thought that Nat and I were together. I needed Timothée. He made me feel better. Different. He made me a better person. I know it had been only almost 2 weeks, but at that time he was all I wanted. I quickly grabbed a jacket and walked out of my room. Mya calling after me.
  I walked 10 minutes in the rain to where Timothée was staying. I finally reached the place and knocked. The cold, hard rain ran down my back as Timothée opened the door.
  "Timothée."
  "Daisy.."
  "I've been calling your phone...I got worried..."
  "Daisy...be honest. I know you're back with Nat, I get it we were never official."
  "No Timmy I-"
  "It's alright Daisy. I get it. We were only meant for one night." He looked sad after saying. I became a river in front of him.
  "Timothée I...I...I caught feelings for you. Feelings that I can't explain."
  "He loves you. And you love him."
  "Timothée don't you lie to me and say that you never felt anything for me."
  "Goodbye Daisy." He closed the door making me cry. I began to run in the rain. No. This had to be a dream. I did not just lose Timothée. No. No. I don't want this to be real. God please tell me this is a dream. Please. Please.