Peter!

As Peter was sat down in the lounge, surrounded by his family, Pepper, Tony, Happy, Clint, Nat, Steve, Bucky, Loki, Bruce and Thor, he was chatting away having no idea with what was about to happen.

///

She pounded down the street, she had become oblivious to the sound of everyone else, only the hitting of her shoes against the ground was the only thing that ran through her ears, she had got off the train as quick as she could.

MJ's pace got faster, as she approached the Tower, she pushed the door open to be greeted by FRIDAY

"Hello Michelle? How was your day?"

"Good, FRIDAY, but i'm in a hurry and it's urgent, where's Peter?"

"In the lounge with everyone else"

"Okay, thankyou FRIDAY"

The lift stopped half way up, about 7 different interns came in, MJ's patience ran out and she ran straight down the hall to the stairs, she ran up them two at a time, where all this energy had come from, she had no idea, but as she got up the second to last flight of stairs she stopped to catch her breath and carried on, she came busting through the door at the top and rushed down the hall

"Peter! Peter!"

As Peter was sat down, due to his heightened senses, he heard a girls voice, she was shouting his name

Everyone went silent and looked towards the door.

"Peter! Peter where are you!?!"

Peter jumped up and hopped over the couch and just before he got to the door, he saw her

"Oh Peter, there you are yo-"

He cut her off, she had blood on her face, she had a bit of bruising around her arms and a small black eye forming, it was only faint but it was still there, she was covered in ash from smoke,

"MJ what the hell happened to you? are you okay?"

"I'm fine, but," She swallowed, catching her breathe "They were there, i went looking for you at your apartment and there was a fire starting, but i ran in to find May, don't worry she's not hurt she's looking after the children down by the fire station, but you didn't pick up your phone and Ned tracked you down and it said you was in the building and then this man, he came, he came out of no-where"

At this point they all stood up and looked towards the two teens

"He- He was shouting someone's name, and then all of a sudden he grabbed hold of this little girl and said if he didn't find or get Spider-Man soon, he's shoot her, but luckily one of the cops were stood behind him and now he's in hospital, don't worry the little girl isn't hurt-"

"Woah, MJ slow down, please catch your breathe before you have an asthma attack"

"I don't have asthma, anyway that's besides the point, but the man his badge, it was like the one that was in the museum, H something"

"HYDRA?" Peter asked

"Yes that, and then so a caught a train down here, ran all the way here from the train station and then ran half way up the building"

Peter hugged MJ, she hugged him back, as they left the hug MJ turned to Tony and looked back at Peter,

"Ned tracked the guy and has found a link for the rest of the HYDRA guys, but there's more of them and if they're not taken down soon, then well, lets just say i don't think we're going to be that lucky next time, but they was after you, he didn't say much else after that since well you know, he got shot down and all"

Tony stood up and alerted FRIDAY,

"Right, does Ned know where they are now?" He asked MJ

"Yes, he texted me on the way down here, they're on the other side of town, but some of them are based just a few streets away"

"Right okay, Peter take MJ down with Bruce, you'll need stitches aswell as being checked over, Clint Nat, i'm gonna need you to stay here, if they're trying to double cross us, they're going to hit here aswell, so i need you on the look out, The rest of you, with me, Steve i need you Thor and Bucky to go down town with me, Loki you go with Pepper to the one just a few streets away, Underroos if we need you, we'll call"

As they all went off in separate directions, Peter stood with MJ as she got checked over incase of any smoke in her lungs, Bruce gave her three stitches and she seemed okay

It must have been just over three hours but everyone else came back, a few spots of blood and a couple of bruises but once Bruce checked them over they were fine, Tony thanked MJ for coming and telling them, and once they got hold of Ned they thanked him to, as Peter swung towards the fire station, he swung in unnoticed and greeted Aunt May.