You need to go back to her

A stream of bullets hit towards them. Running was all they could do in a situation like this, they had to get out of there but it was no use, they were murders, machine killers. It wouldn't be long before they would be killed by them.

They were trying to stop them from taking over, trying to stop them from murdering more and more people and they had succeeded for a while until more of them came about. 

They were running one minuet and then the next they stopped.

"Peter, come on, we've got to go" MJ pleaded with him, tears in her eyes due to panic

Peter stood motionless, looking down to see red and black holes. He'd been shot.

Anything else, yes. He could and would have pushed through it, but this. This was something he couldn't fight, three bullets struck through the same place, his vision slowly faded, black spots surrounded him as he collapsed to the floor. 

"No, No, Peter please, stay with me"

More blood continued to pour out, his consciousness slowly but surely fading, the agent which had shot him looked at MJ before making a run for it, knowing he'd only have a little time left to be able to get out of the building. 

"Peter, please get up come on, please" she said, tears falling as she applied pressure to the wound

"M-MJ" he said weakly, each pulse in his veins slower than the last

"Peter, stay with me"

"Go" he whispered

"No, i'm not leaving you, i'm not leaving you to die"

"Go, g-get out while you still can" his voice was barely over a whisper

"No" she choked, "No, i'm not leaving you to die"

"I'm sorry..." 

"Peter! Peter please, no stay with me, Peter!"

A single tear rolled from Peter's face as he took his last breath the bullets had taken him.

Peter was lay there, voices. He could hear voices.

He opened his eyes and saw not what he expected to see, not a white room with beeping at his side, but a orange horizon, clouds just in the distance with a light beaming behind it. 

"Hello? Is anyone there?" he asked as he looked around, realising he was on his feet, his clothes the same but no blood stain or hole from the bullets.

"Hello?" he called out once more to which this time he gained a reply

"Peter?" a soft yet shocked voice spoke out, Peter quickly turned round and saw three certain people he'd never thought he'd see ever again. 

"Mom?"

The pair met each other half way before hugging

"You've grown" she said with a small smile

"Mom, what happened? Where am i?"

"You was shot, three times actually" a male voice said, his own father

He pulled his son in for a hug which Peter returned, he never thought he'd see them again. 

"I hope there's a hug left for me" another voice spoke

"Uncle Ben?"

Once he departed the hugs from his three family members, Peter shook his head, confused to where he was

"Am i dead?"

"No"

"Then where am i?" Peter asked