Billionaire

Requested by: Display_Name123

I LOVE this idea! Thankyou for the request <3 

///

It was last week when Peter had gotten word that everyone would have to join in with the Variety Show.

Even though he had quit band just over a year ago, Peter still had a couple of friends who he still talked to. And luckily, a certain someone in that group had an idea in their head to which Peter would be perfect for the job.

Peter was stood at his locker looking down at the flyer in his hand. The longer he looked at it, the more daunting it got.

But before he could shake his head, trying to get rid of the daunting thoughts, someone ran over to him

"Parker!"

Peter looked up to see one of the members in band running over to him.

"Hey Artie, what's up?" Peter asked as he opened up his locker

"Nothing much, just that I want you to sing for the show"

Peter slammed his locker in shock, "What?"

Artie laughed, "Oh don't give me that look, it was actually Jamie's idea"

Jamie was another member in band and was also his girlfriend.

"Listen, as much as I would love to-"

"Peter, everyone single person in the school has to do it, it's giving all of us extra credit and you're an amazing singer and can play guitar, please"

Peter sighed not knowing what to say.

Artie sighed, "Just meet me and Jamie in the music room after school, just hear us out"

Peter looked down at the flyer in his hand contemplating it, "Okay, fine but you owe me"

"Great! See you then"

Artie walked off leaving Peter be. 

As the day went on Peter's mind was running a million miles an hour, as much as he loved playing his guitar and sometimes singing, he'd never actually played for anyone. The only reason why Artie knew he could sing and play guitar is because he found Peter in the music room a day after school when he was looking for Jamie.

"What's up losers" MJ said as she sat down at their table

Ned looked towards her, "Peter's worrying about the show"

MJ smiled patting him on the back, "You'll do great, don't worry"

"You know, I think that's the nicest thing you've said to me" Peter told her

"Yeah, don't get use to it"

As Ned was flicking his food around his plate before eating it he asked Michelle a question.

"What are you doing for the show?"

"Nothing." She said not even looking up from her book, just turning the page.

Both Peter and Ned turned and spoke at the same time, "What!?"

Michelle looked up, "What? I've already took on extra credit classes, I get out of it, but don't worry, I'll be in the audience supporting you both, good luck"

By the time it got to the end of the day Peter met both Jamie and Artie in the music room where they talked over what they would be doing for the Variety Show. Peter was skeptical at first but then finally accepted it. Jamie told Peter not to worry and told him that he'd be completely fine.