I can't do this anymore...

So many times it had happened, so many times they managed to get out of being spotted by enemy agents just through something so simple. 

But now it's got to the point where they were wishing it wasn't just on mission where it would happen. Peter wanted to just be able to kiss her, as did MJ. 

They were currently undercover and were trying to capture evidence against SHIELD agents who weren't really SHIELD agents but double agents. 

They were both in casual clothes, if they passed someone on the street they'd go unnoticed. 

Of course, they had kissed a couple of times before on missions, using it as a last resort when it came to being on the run but this time, this time they both wanted to do it but wouldn't never say. 

After being together as mission partners for quite a few years, you tend to grow closer and closer as the months go on. 

They were currently in a late night pub which was also a night club of sorts. 

Peter and MJ followed them in from a distance, keeping on the down low so not to get spotted but it wasn't long before they would cross paths with the 'Agents'. 

"Shit" MJ said under her breath

"What?- Oh Crap, what do we do?"

Peter grabbed her hand and pulled her in kissing her with a passion that could only live between two people in denial. Peter held onto her cheeks, pushing his hand through her hair as they made out against the wall. 

The agents looked round making sure no-one had seen where they had just been, they only spotted people dancing to the very loud blaring music and a couple of couples making out, so nothing out of the ordinary.

Once they walked out of the room and back out the way they came, Peter and MJ slowly left the kiss, neither of them wanting to stop but knowing they'd have to.

"Have they gone?" MJ asked looking up at him breathlessly 

Peter looked round before looking back down, "They're gone"

Peter, without realising, took hold of MJ's hand and pulled them both out of there, they walked further down the road before stopping at a corner, watching as the agents walked down a side ally into complete darkness, Peter and MJ kept their back against the wall listening in 

"How long do we have to keep this up?" one asked

"Just long enough until we can stop SHIELD and finally we will be able take over and bring order to it all" another sneered in reply.

"Come on, we better get out of here before anyone catches us" a third said

Peter and MJ quickly hurried back down the road, Peter slinging his arm around her so they would just look like a couple heading down the street, luckily they went unnoticed.

Once they got back base, they handed over the info they had come to collect before leaving. 

It was only a week later when they had to use the tactic of a kiss, passionate or not. 

They had been at SHIELD head quarters and were set to follow them, but that was when they took the wrong turning and was coming towards them and they couldn't exactly leave, no that would look suspicious so...

MJ quickly pushed him against the wall and placed her hand at the back of his neck pulling him down into a kiss, neither of them had come to question anything that happened lately, it could be the oddest thing in the world but yet some how, it would happen. 

To anyone else, due to their clothing, they would just look like two SHIELD agents who were starting a love affair and were dating in secret. 

Peter hands rested at her waist as they kiss rose with slight passion. 

The double agents spotted them before going awkwardly silent and turning the corner a faint noise of one of the speaking 

"Do you remember when Jack and Helen use to do that, their secret love affair?"

"How many years have they been married?"

"34 i think now, oh the memories"

MJ and Peter departed the kiss with a muffle laugh from them covering their mouths, how double agents could go from sound like mafia bosses to old grandparents was beyond them.

They quickly rushed round making sure not to be noticed this time, finally finding where they went, pictures were took of the phone conversation aswell as recordings. 

Three weeks later, Peter and MJ presented the evidence to them in the meeting SHIELD held along with members of the council, their little over-take was soon shut down and was buried before it could even be born. 

That night something came over MJ, she just didn't want it to be on mission when she could kiss Peter, little to her knowledge, Peter was thinking the exact same thing about MJ.

Peter was stood in his bathroom, he'd taken off his shirt due to the fact he didn't want it to get wet but he'd need to place it in the wash anyway. 

He ran the hot water, the steam filling the room, he added a little cold so it wouldn't scold his skin. He splashed the water in his face a couple of times, wiping away the dirt and dry blood from earlier when he had to fight against one of the double agents who thought they could get away.

He kept his hands gripping the the sides of the sink as he watched the steam fog up the mirror infront of him.

His mind drifted to MJ and their shared kisses. Some passionate, some soft and gentle, some longing, some more surprising than others, like their first kiss. 

They had been undercover and were in a sticky situation, they had HYDRA agents following their every movement when having to run from the to get to SHIELD and alert them about the agents that were still within SHIELD. 

They had been walking along the street when MJ had spotted the agents a couple of seconds before Peter and without thinking pulled him in and backed against the wall, she pulled him in and kissed him, yes at first it was surprising but he relaxed into it, in-fact they both did. 

However before Peter could think any further he heard a knock on his door, 

"Just a minuet" he shouted, completely forgetting about his shirt he quickly grabbed a towel and wiped down his face. 

At the compound each of them had been given an entire level to themselves, it was a bit much but that was Tony for you. 

The knocking came again

"Hold on" he said as he approached the door, he opened it to see MJ stood on the other side she took one look at him before quickly moving in. 

Their lips connecting as if they hadn't for years, Peter settled into the kiss pulling MJ close, closing the door with his other hand. The passion grew larger and larger with each passing second, the kiss deepened with longing and desperation. If it wasn't for the need of oxygen then they would have carried on

"Hello to you too" Peter said with a small chuckle

"I can't do this anymore, i like you Peter and i don't want it to just be on missions when i can kiss you or hold your hand or-" 

Peter cut her off with a kiss, the pair taking in a deep breath as they did, MJ jumped up her legs wrapping around his waist, their kiss deepened further and further.

"I like you too MJ, love you even" Peter said once they departed the kiss, if the kiss wasn't enough, "You have no idea how long i have been waiting to do that" he added with a smile

"I love you too Peter" she said finally admitting the strength of her feeling for him.

"How about a date? This Saturday?" he asked

"It's a date"

"I'll pick you up at 7?"

"Perfect, now shut up and kiss me" she smiled

"That's something i can do" He smirked before kissing her.

After that, it wasn't only undercover missions where they shared a kiss or two...