Last Words...

It had been a week since Morgan found Peter, she had never taken the necklace off and had framed the photo, she wanted to tell them so badly that he was alive, but she had promised him she wouldn't tell anyone and she didn't want to break her promise.

She was sat reading her book when her dad walked in getting everyone's attention

"Fury's set up a mission, a HYDRA base, it seems someone had hacked into it and has taken down all of his defenses"

Morgan knew straight away that he had to be Peter, his words rang in her head "It's me you want" 

HYDRA wanted him and Peter was fighting against them on his own.

"So?" Nat asked him 

"Fury wants us to find out who this hacker is and how HYDRA agents have been taken down so easily, there was one in the city just the other week and he or she was there but didn't kill him, they sent him to sleep, making sure they'd get arrested so why do that and not kill them?"

"Dad, can i come?" Morgan asked

"No, this is too dangerous for you, i don't need another child disappearing from the face of the earth" Tony told his daughter

"You dad's right Morg, it's too dangerous"

"Fine" she said giving up, knowing she'd probably be asked to make sure everything would be set up back here in-case of an emergency.

"When do we leave?" Steve asked 

"Now"

They all got suited up and walked out onto the helipad where they walked onto the aircraft, they made a plan of attack, making sure they had everything lay down in place, by the looks of it, the hacker was still on the premises- but why?

By the time the came to touch down they started taking down agents however that was when Nat spotted someone who wasn't in a HYDRA jacket, rather more of a blue jacket, a simple t-shirt, jeans and converse, along with a pair of glasses and a cap- just like Steve when he's undercover however it looked more, casual

"Looks like we've found who we're looking for" Nat said into the intercom

Steve looked over to see the man, who must of only been 20 maybe 21 or 22 at a push but definitely only in his very early 20's, he was climbing up the building, this kid had some strength, they couldn't get a clear shot of the man, however they watched as a HYDRA agent ran at him, ready to shoot however he blocked it, blocking the gun with his arms, kicking the man in his shins, 30 seconds after, the man was stood over the defeated HYDRA agent, a switchblade came from his back pocket and was hopping from hand to hand as he blocked off the agents, cutting down the holders for the ammunition aswell as the guns, he then placed it back, using hand to hand combat. 

"Jees he's good" Clint said, the others agreeing with him, they watched as he ran along the roof jumping up the levels, that was when they all went after him, he was getting away and they were letting him, however something came to the man's shock when he found that he was being targeted, Tony shot his repulsers, it was like the man saw them coming, he avoided them, he even caught Clint's arrows, chucking them behind him, he placed both hands on the metal pole and hopped over it onto a roof level below him.

As-well as fighting off HYDRA agents, they were trying to keep an eye on him, watching where he was going however...they had lost him.

They managed to make their way into the building, taking down agents as they did, however they saw they had lost Clint and Steve, they carried on through the building, little to their knowledge Clint and Steve had found the hacker.