Stark Industries II

It was finally Saturday and was the day of the watch over by The Avengers.

How Peter had managed to survive this week, he had no idea.

At the start of the two weeks, everything was normal, nothing out of the unusual. Toni still continued to tease him on his crush on MJ, little did he know, she was doing the same to MJ. Going on about her crush on Peter and how both him and MJ would be the worlds number one couple.

However, when Thursday came around, that was when everything started...shaking.

He'd been at school, nothing was too out of the ordinary. Flash had been tormenting him all day, but had now also added, shoving him into the lockers at any given moment, which was fun (sense the sarcasm).

After school he started patrolling out as Spider-Man however, something felt out of the ordinary. His senses were tingling the entire time, as if someone was following him. He kept looking behind him every now and then but would see absolutely no-one which to be honest, scared him more than if he actually saw the person.

When he got back to his apartment, he changed out of his suit and into a pair of joggers and a jumper.

He pulled up his office chair to his desk and started on his design for the Watch Over which would happen a week on Saturday. But as he was writing down algorithms which could work on one of his inventions, he couldn't shake the feeling he had gotten earlier. It had disappeared once he got around 10 minutes from the apartment, but still. Who the hell was following him?

After and hour May came into his room to check on him.

"Hey, I put- what are you doing?" She asked him looking down at his desk seeing him writing down alot of science things

"Oh" Peter leaned back in his chair, "It's for the Internship, we have to show off our work and Toni's got me showing one of my 'Inventions' as she calls them"

"Well, that's good, you should be able to show off the work you can do" May smiled as she leaned against the door

"I know, but-"

May frowned, "But what?"

"I'm a level one intern and the way they told me they made a mistake in my paperwork, I just don't know"

May walked forward and sat on the arm of his chair before running her hand though his hair just like she use to when he was 6.

"Well, this is your opportunity to prove them wrong, show them that there is more to you than just...paperwork and belittlement"

"Belittlement?" Peter asked looking up to her

"Toni called, Peter, I know your getting bullied, I had my suspicions but this just proves them" 

Peter sighed, "I'm not getting bullied, it's just if I don't take his crap, who will?"

"Your too polite for your own good" May smiled with a sigh

"Why is it Toni and you are the same person?" Peter asked with a small laugh

May smiled before standing up, "Because we are"

She got up and walked towards his door before turning around, "Dinners on the table if you hungry, Captain America"

Peter gave a shuffled laugh before speaking, "I'll be there in a minute"

The next day seemed very haywire and out of order, but once he got the chance to go outside and be Spider-Man for a couple of hours everything slipped right back into place. 

But, before he could head back to his apartment from looking out on the city calming down his haywire nerves, his Spider Senses tingled at the back of his neck.