He's gone! and he's not coming back!

Peter and Tony, Tony and Peter. 

Those same words representing Father and Son. 

The same two who fought on the same side in Germany. 

The same two who had become an 'adopted' family member, if you will. 

But that was gone now. Tony had gone. Left. Disappeared. Gone. 

They had been on a mission three years ago. A mission that could have stopped HYDRA, stopped it all, gotten rid of every single, agent, double agent, triple agent. Anyone who had ties with HYDRA, gone forever, but with that also came them losing Tony too. 

The rest of the team had been searching for Tony for the past three years, Peter had been helping at the start but then he gave up, all hope he had, gone, forever. 

His body hadn't been recovered, that was why they was still looking, yes Tony's blood had been found but it was approved by the board that there could have been survivors, how? they did not know, but that meant that there was a chance that HYDRA was still out there meaning that there was a 67% chance that Tony was also with them. 

"Peter, come on, you can't loose hope" Scott encouraged

"Why? He's gone, he died in that explosion, we all saw him fly back in! He never came back out! I'm sorry Scott but hope is a far, far cry from where i am right now"

"Even if there is a possible chance he's alive, we have the power to be able to bring him back, and take down HYDRA once and for all" Scott told him, he looked around before talking in a sighed breath and looking back at Peter again 

"I know you miss him", Scott said calmly, "Believe me we all do, but if you give up all hope now, then we all do, and then, well, everyone looses hope and HYDRA wins"

Peter didn't say anything. He couldn't. 

Peter managed to move his feet, walking over to the table which layed all of his inventions he had built, from trackers, to holograms, to new pieces for his suit aswell as a couple for the others, some he had already added, some he was yet to try out and test making sure that they would be safe for the rest of the team. 

Peter had his hands placed on the edge of the desk, pushing his weight against it lightly, looking down to the ground. He shook his head lightly and only slightly before looking back up again, Scott had stayed in the same place, looking at Peter as his back was facing Scott. 

"What have you found up to now?" Peter asked turning to look at Scott, relief came to Scott's eyes, if they was to get anywhere, they'd need Peter 

"I knew you hadn't lost hope" Scott smiled before walking forwards in a quick manner, gently pushing somethings aside on the desk, making room for the map he'd had lent against the wall. 

They had been stood talking for 15 minuets until FRIDAY's voice rang through the building, some how FRIDAY was still running through the building but all traces of her in Tony's suit had been completely cut off when the explosion came. 

The pair rushed into the meeting room which was also part headquarters/lab. 

Quill was sat at the desk with a couple of the interns who worked along side Peter, they had all been trying to find any traces, security cameras, tweets, posts, anything. 

Rhodey was searching through the screens, Hope was looking for co-ordinates

"Pete, there's something you need to see" Maria told him, she brought up a hologram screen infront of them. 

Peter stood there shocked, the look on his face, you could tell he's seen it before.

Rhodey, Quill, Scott - they all went quiet.

"Karen bring up my screen" He said quickly rushing forwards to stand infront of the screen, the second holographic screen, he expanded it with his hands, and then aligned it with the first screen.

"Holy Shit" Scott said under his breath, seeing what Peter had just found. 

Peter rushed around the desk and picked up a pen and piece of paper, taking down numbers, co-ordinates, notes. 

"Rhodey, when you found those co-ordinates last year, what were they?"

"I don't know, 3-9-6, i think, why?"

"Son of a bitch" 

That was all Peter said before rushing towards the door, but he turned back to look at them 

"You got a suit? Suit up, oh Zoe" he said turning to the head intern at the end, she nodded and he spoke, "Make sure your team is on one of these desks, i'm gonna need your help once we get there"

"Understood"

The whole team rushed out and suited up getting ready to end this fight and bring back Iron Man.