No...I-I can do it.

No-one ever expected it to happen, no-one, not a single soul on earth. 

Something from another dimension had come to earth, ready to terrorize it. Send it to an early grave. 

And this...thing, whatever it was called had now attacked the Avengers.

Especially Wanda.

They had been trying to find a safe place to devise a secure plan so they could get rid of it once and for all when IT attacked them. Whatever IT was. 

Wanda stood protecting the people she saw as family, using her powers to try and take control of the demon before taring it to shreds however just before she could it snapped towards her, vines came out of it grabbing at her legs, securing its teeth? into her flesh. 

They were now in an abandoned house in the middle of the woods which seemed to not be abandoned for so long since there was still gas in it's canister, Steve and Bucky supported Wanda helping her in, they helped her onto the floor so she could lye down because they wouldn't be able to do what they was about to if she was on the couch. 

Steve sat behind her, her sat between his legs, Nat bent down, kneeling at her side, Sam stood behind Steve, looking down at Wanda's bloody leg which looked like it had burnt. Bucky knelt at her other side, MJ knelt by her legs, Tony stood opposite, tears came from Wanda's eyes, the pain was unbearable to stand

"It's okay, your gonna be okay" Steve soothed 

Peter was at her feet and gained an idea, a harsh one but it would be the only one to work. 

"Keep her there, don't move, keep her awake"

Peter rushed to find a kitchen, which he found in 5 seconds, he rushed in, pulling open draws, searching for a knife aswell as something that Wanda could bite down on. He found a wooden spatula and found a kitchen knife, he flicked the gas on and heated the knife so it was raging hot. 

"Here, your gonna want to bite down on this, it's gonna hurt like hell okay" Wanda just nodded, biting down on the wooden stick 

"Holy shit" was the..main reaction that came from everyone when they saw the red hot knife

"It's gonna hurt like hell but it's the only way"

Whatever that thing was, it had placed something inside of her and Peter needed to get it out or else she could potentially die. 

He took in a breath before cutting into the wound, muffled screams came from Wanda, 

"Stop, Peter what are you doing, Stop!"

"Stop! Your hurting her! Stop!"

Peter got the knife deep enough and it lodged itself into whatever the spawn of that creature was but Wanda spat the wooden spoon out

"Stop! Stop!"

Peter withdrew the knife, the creature half way out

"Stop, it's okay"

"Wanda-"

"No...I-I can do it" she said through tears, placing her hand in the direction of her leg, screams and grunts came from her as she could feel the creature dislodging itself from her, whatever IT was, gave a squeal as she slowly closed her hand causing it to loose out on air, she threw it across the room to which Tony acted fast in sending a repulser towards it, causing it to explode and become, finally, dead. 

MJ rushed to find a first aid kit and soon found one, bringing it to her side

"Peter, add pressure to the wound, Sam can you get me a hot cloth"

"On it"

Once the extra blood was away from Wanda's leg, MJ cleaned it further with a hot cloth before disinfecting the wound and adding on bandages

"Heat kills it" Bucky stated 

"Seems so" Steve replied

"Are you okay?" Nat asked Wanda, she just nodded in response, unable to find the words to say "Yes" in this situation.

After that it would be just over three hours until they would find the...creature and finally take it down, once and for all...