It doesn't matter

REQUESTED BY lovedove06

Sexuality is that thing in life where either you understand it straight away or, you don't. And it doesn't matter either way, whether you like guys or girls, men or women. Sometimes it can take years upon years for someone to accept who they are, but the tough point, the tough point for most people is their family. 

That was what it was for Peter, his family.

May knew of course, she was the first hurdle he had to face. 

When Peter had told her she was so relived that he had, even though she may not be his biological mother, she still had mother's intuition. She knew Peter was hiding something other than just being Spider-Man. Peter could help but smile with joy at the acceptance of May.

However even though he had told May, he still hadn't told...The Avengers.

They all sat round in the lounge waiting for something to happen, they hadn't had a mission in a while so they had nothing to do. Up to now, Nat had threatened to kill them all at least twice by now, all but Peter because he was her ребенок паук. He was the only one she didn't threaten on a daily basis, if at all.

It was reaching 8pm, Peter would have finished being Spider-Man for the day at around 6pm. He'd only been with the team for just over a year but that was more than enough time to know Peter's routines.

"Hey, has anyone actually noticed that Peter doesn't come home for another 2 and a half hourse after he's been Spider-Man?" Steve asked

"I was thinking that, hey, maybe we can ask him when he gets back"

So they all agreed, Peter was seen as their son, nephew, brother, cousin, whichever one he was to them, he was a family member.

It was another half an hour before he walked into the tower. Tony had given him a room at the compound because since he became an Avenger once Fury had slightly scared him into it, they found it easier for him to be closer to the compound rather than at May's, so on the weekends he'd stay with May and see her through the week of course, but he just mainly slept at the compound, as well as worked and trained.

Once Peter walked in, he was about to walk straight to his room since he was tired, he'd just been in a laughing fit with his friends aswell as being Spider-Man for around 4 hours previously.

"Night everyone" he said as he walked past the lounge

"Hold on a sec Pete, can you come in here a second please?"

"Uh, sure" he said slightly confused, he walked in to see everyone sat round in the lounge

"What's up?"

"We were just wondering on where you've been the past 2 an half hours, you seem to disappear for the same time each day"

Peter gave a sigh, maybe May was right, maybe it was time they knew the truth, they were his family, right?

"I was with my friends and my boyfriend" Peter said slowly, his entire body relaxed, he was glad he had told them

Peter scanned their faces, they were more confused but not at Peter, more or less, themselves?

"I'm gonna go to bed if you don't need me" He said slowly once again as he pointed to the door

"Oh, err, yeah, night Pete"

"Night"

Peter left the room slightly confused with a tinge of worry, what if they kicked him off the team? Would they hate him.

He closed his door behind him before heading into the bathroom and get changed into a pair of joggers and a simple science pun t-shirt like usual.

Meanwhile everyone downstairs was processing the information they had just been given, Peter had a boyfriend? 

Even if he had a girlfriend, how did they not notice he was dating someone?

"So, he-he's got a boyfriend?"

"Seems so" 

Everyone was just silent, they didn't know what to say, how could they, they'd never been in this situation before. 

"Should one of us go an talk to him?" Bucky asked 

"And say what?" Nat asked him 

"It was just a thought"

"We all accept it right?" Wanda asked wanting the answer to be Yes, and like usual

"Yes"

"Of course"

"Yes, why not?"

"Yes"

"Yes!"

Those were the answers coming from the team

Nat stood up and started to walk out of the room

"Where are you going?" Tony asked

"To see my ребенок паук"

No-one questioned her on it, no-one knew what they were meant to do. May was so much better at this than them.

Nat knocked on Peter's door, a muffled '"Come in" was the response

"Hey" she said as she walked in

"Hey" he responded as he looked up from his drawing

"Okay, i'm just gonna cut straight to it, why didn't you tell us that you were dating someone?"

Peter was shocked, he had a boyfriend and the others were more worried about why he hadn't told them he'd been dating anyone

"Because i thought, i thought you wouldn't accept me being Bi, maybe if i just kept it to myself then it would be easier"

"Peter, we love you and why wouldn't we accept it?"

"Because i'm not just some generic opposite sex teen"

"No your not, your an amazing human being with amazing abilities as a Spider, i should know, i've trained you. Peter, it doesn't matter who you like or don't like, we accept you for you."

"Thanks Nat" Peter smiled

She came and sat down next to him, looking from his notepad and up to the sky which he was drawing

"When you've finished with that, i want to frame it"

"Really?"

"Yes, maybe Tony can stick it up in the museum"

It didn't matter who Peter liked or didn't, the important thing was that Peter accepted it and his family loved him for it. No-one would change a thing.