Am I dreaming?

It was a simple day, thankfully.

Peter had arrived at school and luckily Flash hadn't exactly come after him as of yet, Michelle and Ned had met him at his locker. 

It was their last year before they would head off to their chosen Universities, Peter was headed to ESU, Michelle was headed to NYU and Ned was headed to Harvard. 

"Hey, You doing anything tonight?" Peter asked them both, causing them to look at one another, what was he planning?

"No, why?"

"Well, I need your help" He told them stuffing his folders into his locker

Michelle raised an eyebrow, "With what exactly?"

However before Peter could tell her, his own locker was slammed shut by his own back due to Flash pushing him into the lockers

"Hey Penis"

"What now Flash?" Peter asked as he gave a small eye roll

Flash sneered, "Don't roll your eyes at me Parker, I expect to see you on the field, 5 o'clock, tonight"

Peter didn't even ask for what, he already knew. 

Flash had taken to trying to beat Peter up, but he was getting no-where.

Peter gave a sigh, "Fine"

"Good" Flash smiled before walking off in the other direction

"Peter.."

"No, it's fine, besides, rather it be me than anyone else"

Michelle sighed, "Your too good for your own sometimes, you know that right?"

Peter smiled, "I know, you and Ned have been telling me the same thing for three years"

He picked up his bag before walking down the hall with the two.

"So what do you need our help with?" Ned asked him

"It was actually Morgan's idea, but it's about Bucky and Wanda"

"Have those two not got together yet?"

"Nope, and it's driving us all insane, so Morgan came up with a plan, however we need your help" Peter explained to them

"Why ours?" MJ questioned

"Because Bruce needs your help, he'll explain the rest" Peter said turning to Ned, "And Pepper needs your help while Natasha keeps Wanda busy"

"So, you in?" he asked them

The pair smiled, "We're in"

"Great! Well, see you both in gym"

Two hours later Peter was stood wearing his gym kit which consisted of the deep blue t-shirt with the schools logo on aswell as the matching shorts. 

He slipped his running shoes on his feet before heading into the gym. 

Of course they showed the same clip of Steve in his uniform talking about how fitness is key, blah blah blah. You get the picture.

Currently they had three stations set up, on on basketball, one of track which took place outside and finally the whole Captain America fitness scheme, now with added climbing and use of ropes.

The coach had also made sure they had two very full hours of fitness for the day making everyone groan. 

They were split up into groups, Peter was of course placed on track first, along with Flash, meaning for the other two, he'd also have Flash on his team and when it would come to basketball, he'd be against him.