Secrets of a Spider

REQUESTED BY arrogantdog

Peter is 28 in this, Nat is has just turned 28 three weeks previous.

///

He' been with the team for some time now, just over three years and had seen more...bizarre things in that time than he had seen in his life time.

The only thing was, no-one on the team knew who he was, other than Fury of course since Fury had somehow broke into his apartment and wrangled him into joining the team.

Peter himself when he wasn't Spider-Man worked at his own company which he had set up once he left MIT at the age of 18. He did want to graduate at the same time as everyone else however the teachers saw potential in him and bumped him up in the years, so rather than going into his second year at MIT he was in his third.

His company sold items to help anyone who needed it. From creating technology to help war veterans who were told they could never walk again, walk to creating technology to help people who were struggling in school, their own laptops and phones able to take down the information which was needed and would talk through and help solve the students who needed it.

The points in which Peter saw the team, he always wore a mask. Because, the only time he saw them was when it came to going onto missions. He'd created his own suit when he was 20.

But recently, he'd been getting closer to a certain 'Spider' being the Black Widow.

Even though he'd never actual revealed his identity to anyone, he was considering it since he had gotten closer to the certain 'Spider' and no longer wanted to hide away from her.

Recently Peter had found himself on more and more mission alone with Natasha and to be honest he was enjoying it. And if you asked her, she'd say the exact same. 

Even though she didn't know his name, or where he came from other than Queens due to the accent, she only knew the man outside the mask, or rather the mask itself.

They had just come from a base mission, one which Fury had sent them both on to uncover bombs and explosives. Natasha said she would take the mission, inviting him along. Fury agreed and told her she could possibly need back-up.

She was thankful both of the had said yes, because as Peter and Nat were uncovering the information, what sounded like a thousand explosives went off behind them. Peter got them out just in time and now both of them were now sat up on one of the taller buildings in Queens, just after finishing off some food.

"Who are you?" she asked cutting to the chase

"Spider-Man"

"No, who are you really? The man behind the mask, all i know is that your from Queens and your 28 and male, that's it. Who are you?"

Peter gave a sigh, he knew he'd have to tell her and show her eventually.

"Okay, i'll show you but you have to promise me one thing"

"What is it?"

"Go on a date with me, not Spider-Man me, but the real me."

"Thought you'd never ask" she smiled

"Wait, your actually saying yes?"

"Yes, i am saying yes, you not use to people saying yes?" She smirked

"No not really."

"Okay, but you can't tell anyone you know it's me, okay because once the world knows, that's it, i'm done"

"Understandable" 

Peter remove the mask, she was speechless. This was who had been under the mask the entire time?