Compromised

Requested by: Keira1886

///

Just like any other day at the compound, Peter was sat around with the others. Currently, he was reading over some files which he knew either Hill or Fury would place him and some of the others on a mission for.

However what he didn't expect was for Fury to pull them all into a meeting at S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ to tell them that they couldn't go back to the compound.

Fury sighed, "We've been compromised, and for now we can't put any of you on missions. None of you are to return to compound until either Hill or I have given you the all clear"

Steve crossed his arms, "How long is this expected to last?"

"At least a week." Fury answered

"A week!?" They all shouted

Hill spoke up, "We know it's not ideal, but it's the only way we can keep everyone's secrets safe, aswell as our own. You all have you bags packed and ready downstairs so you won't have to worry."

"What about a place to stay?" Sam asked

"We thought it be best to leave that to you lot, you'll return when you hear off us, goodbye"

With that, both Fury and Hill left without another word.

"Well where are we gonna stay?" Natasha asked

"Don't look at me, our house is being redone, we got termites last week." Clint explained

That was when Peter gave a soft sigh, "I know a place, just meet me out by the car in 10"

Everyone was confused but agreed. Any place they stayed was in their files and if the person who had compromised the building had looked into their files then they wouldn't be so safe going to their own apartments. Little did they know, Peter's house was never placed on his file, Avengers or otherwise.

They met Peter out by his pick-up truck. They never understood why he had a pick-up truck but they went along with it. Truth was, it was the first car his Uncle had and when Peter got his first car, he refurbished the pick-up himself. 

They all flung their bags into the back of it before hopping into the car. Steve drove his car, following behind Peter. In Peter's car was Sam, Tony, and Clint. In Steve's was Natasha, Bruce, Bucky, Wanda and himself. 

Peter hopped into the drivers seat before driving through the roads of Queens.

"You have any idea where he's going?" Natasha asked facing Steve

"Not a clue." Steve answered.

40 minutes into the drive, Tony asked the question they had all been dying to ask.

"Okay, where exactly are we going? You've been driving for 40 minutes and now and all we're seeing is hills"

Peter kept his eyes on the road, "We'll be there soon, I had to take the long way round because of camera's"

Sam spoke up, "How long would it usually take you?"

"20 minutes" Peter answered

15 minutes later, the time read 5 pm.

Peter took a left turn before driving up a stony and gritty path before coming to a stop. 

It was like a large cottage cabin house. Peter turned off the engine to the car, Steve pulling up behind him. You wouldn't know the house was where it was unless you knew exactly where it was.

Peter hopped out, the others unbuckling their seat-belts before giving a shocked and confused look at the house. 

They all looked back towards Steve's car, them all getting out and giving the same confused yet shocked look.