Who the hell are you?

I understand that this couldn't actually happen since it's not in the same universe but please go along with it, thanks.

///

It was like any other normal night for Peter. 

He was now 19, ready to turn 20 in a month or so and had left MIT last year and had since been working at Stark Industries which was now also known as the Avengers Compound. But other than that he was also working for S.H.I.E.L.D and worked mainly along side Natasha and Clint when they needed it. However he did also work with Steve and Tony aswell as the others. 

He was out in Queens, stopping crime. There had recently been an up-soar in it but it wasn't anything too big. 

He'd been out now for around 5 hours or more and was about to head back towards the compound which he had moved into just after MIT since Fury and Tony both insisted on it, and everyone was delighted when he said 'Yes'.

He was swinging over the building when he heard roaring of voices. Stopping on the building above them, he looked down to see around 12 men cornering 4 men. 

The four men, one was very tall and had his hair in horns, the second was smaller than him, probably up to his shoulder. His hair was longer than the usual men's hairstyle. The third was tall, you would have thought he could be a villain but he seemed to be a friend of these people, and finally the fourth, he was slightly smaller, but not by much. His hair was silver which was odd to say the least.

The 12 men cornered them, ready to attack.

That was when Peter crawled down the wall, staying hidden in the shadows. One of the 12 raised a gun so Peter took his opportunity, firing a web. The man looked towards his wrist and then back to where the web was coming from.

"Did your mother not teach you manners?"

Peter pulled him by the wrist which his web was attached to, sending a kick to his face, he was soon fighting against the 12 men. But that was when he noticed, he wasn't alone. The four men who had been cornered were also helping. 

A zipping noise came from around him, even though he was slightly confused, he continued taking them down. He did get scraped by a bullet or two but he'd live.

He took the final guy out just leaving the four men and Peter in total confusion.

"Thanks" Said one of them

"Your welcome"

That was when Peter swung off, his brain in total confusion. They had powers?

Once Peter got back into his room from the open window on the outside. He took his suit off before taking a shower and changing into some joggers and another science pun t-shirt. 

As he walked into the lounge, the confused look still rested on his face.

"What's up with you?" Wanda asked as she lay in Bucky's arms

"I- I've just been down the street, there were 12 men cornering these 4, but-" Peter gave a confused sigh

"But what?" Bucky asked

"They weren't, They weren't...normal, you know like MJ or Betty or Ned, they had powers. One of them kept zipping around the place and then..." That was when Peter explained what they looked like, which made Wanda's face drop in shock but also, smile?

"Did they say anything?" Bucky asked Peter

"One of them said Thanks, but that was it, i left and came back here" He told Bucky as he sat down.

Another 20 minuets passed and then an alert came through the building from FRIDAY.

"Ms Maximoff, there are people down stairs, they are requesting for you"