You have to promise me, you will not tell anyone

Coming close to 5 pm, Clint hopped down from the vents above. 

He'd been spying on the rest of his teammates since he had nothing to do. Something he had done for a while. However not on 'Tasha. She almost killed him three weeks ago because he was above her bedroom, trying to shuffle down to get through towards the vertical vent in which he could crawl up using his two of his arrows. He'd disturbed her sleep and she wasn't exactly happy about it, she had come back off a mission early in the morning and hadn't slept for about 37 hours.

However, this specific day in which he had been circling the vents once again. He came crashing down through and to the white tile floor of a lab. And a familiar one at that.

What he saw was something that he didn't exactly expect to see and that was Peter and Michelle sharing a kiss. 

"Clint! What the hell!" The pair shouted as he lay on the ground

"What? I didn't mean to- wait, besides, why was you two kissing?!"

"Will you lower your voice" Michelle warned 

"No-one knows" Peter looked at Michelle before looking back at Clint, "We've been dating for a while now-"

"How long?" Clint asked

"10 months" Michelle told him

Clint smiled, practically fan-girling over their relationship

"But, no-one knows. Clint you have to promise us-"

"I get it, you want to keep it a secret-"

"No, Clint. You have to promise me, you will not tell anyone, okay?"

Clint looked between the two for a moment before speaking, "I promise, come on, your looking at the man who hid an entire life for almost 17 years"

Michelle sighed, "We know, but this is still new, and we don't want anything to ruin it"

"I know, don't worry" Clint smiled, "But now since I know, you have to tell me everything, what happened? How did it all start?" Clint asked as he pulled up a stool and sat on it

"We're not telling you anything" The pair told him

"Oh come on, why not?"

"Because, you'll get all...weird about it" Michelle told him

"What do you mean, weird? Come on, you can trust me, please just tell me"

Peter rolled his eyes, "Okay fine, but you can have three questions which we'll answer and then that is it, understood?"

Clint nodded his head, "Good okay, When did you have your first kiss?" 

Michelle answered, "A couple hours after Fury told us that Peter and you both had to go undercover on a mission"

"But that was almost a year ago- oh my god! Why the hell didn't you tell me?!"

"That's you second question, and because I didn't exactly want to talk about it, until I knew something would actually happen" Peter told him truthfully 

Clint took in a breath, being sure to make his third question a wise one, "Okay, okay okay okay, erm- How have you managed to hide this from all of us?"

Michelle spoke, "Easy, this team either finds something out right away or doesn't find out for years on end, so making sure we timed everything right, left no patterns behind. We kept it hidden, however we didn't expect for you to fall out of a loose vent and onto this floor." 

"Great, oh this is amazing, just promise me, if you ever have kids, I get to be their favorite uncle, not Sam, Bucky, Steve, Tony or Rhodey"

"What about Quill?" Peter smirked