Condolences

Based of the BMW clip.

///

It was finally Saturday and Peter was able to take a break from being Spider-Man.

He'd been patrolling all week and had taken quiet a hit each night and since he wasn't really living the normal life of a teenager Tony forced him to go out and hang with his friends or do something that wouldn't involve him getting anywhere near death what-so-ever.

Stephen had called Betty and Michelle or rather...Friday did. Strange had her hack Peter's phone and find the contacts. Once he got through they agreed to help Peter. They already knew that he was Spider-Man and all so it was completly fine with what he was asking them to do.

They agreed. They too had thought that Peter had come too close to death too many times.

Ned also agreed and finally, so did Peter.

However over those two weeks (Peter had to recover) something had happened with Ned. He'd grown a crush and asked out a girl in their year. She said yes, but she wasn't exactly...the one per say.

It was finally Saturday and they were heading down to the basketball court to play hoops before they'd head down to the local diner Betty's worked at until she'd finish University graduating as a midwife/nurse. They'd then all head down to the beach, just the four teenagers, for a kick about with the water.

Peter had his shorts on aswell as an old t-shirt of his. He'd walked to Ned's that day, walking in through the back door.

"Hey Pete. Come on in. Ned's just upstairs, he'll be down in a moment." Mrs Leeds told the teen before inviting him in.

"Thankyou."

Mrs Leeds or rather, Katie, walked back over towards the kitchen island that was only a few steps away before she continued on cutting the peppers infront of her.

Soon enough Ned came down the stairs.

"Hey!" Peter said as he turned around and saw his bestfriend, "Your not playing hoops in that, are you?"

Peter noticed that Ned was wearing his normal everyday clothes, not entirally suitable for playing basketball.

"No, sorry. I've got to bail."

Peter realised what was going on. "Oh, let me guess and I'm just throwing this one out into the air here, but has this got something to do with Vamira." Peter smirked.

"Delihla." Ned corrected

"Oh, that's her day name." Peter joked.

Ned gave a small frowned smile, "No, I've got to go the mall with her so she can show me what she wants for her birthday."

"Oh, alright." Peter smiled

"Yeah." Ned too smiled

Peter spoke as he turned towards Mrs Leeds. "My condolences on the loss of your son."

"Thankyou Peter." She sighed, "In lou of flowers please make the donation to the foundation for the terminally whipped."

Ned frowned. "I am not whipped."

Suddenly Ned's phone on the kitchen table started buzzing with no end.

Peter smirked, "Oh, is that your phone?"

"N- No." Ned stuttered and tried to grab it but Peter was quicker.

"Oh lets see, she has just pulled up and she would like a glass of water" He said doing an impression of her posh british yet not so british accent.

Ned was ready to lunge for the tap however his mother stopped him.

"Ned you go anywhere near that tap I will not be held accountable for what I do" She warned

"I just want to get her a glass of- Oh!" Ned shouted as his mother sprayed him the with extendable tap.

As he quickly ran up the stairs his mother shouted from the kitchen. "Next time listen to me!"

She smiled before walking out of the room, leaving Peter to be the only one there. He quickly walked over tot he back door before opening it, Delilah on the other side.

"Why, hello Peter. You over here doing a little yard work?"

Peter forced a smile with a sigh as she walked in.

"Be a dear, run and fetch Ned." She told him.

Peter took a breath in through his teeth, "Oh, they didn't tell you. Ned was in the bath when his phone went off. They're zipping up the body bag now. I suggest you leave before the cops start asking questions."

Suddenly Ned jumped onto the larger landing stair. "Peter!"

The pair turned to look towards the stairs, "Uh, you're alive!"

Ned walked over so he was closer to the pair.

"May I ask, why do you have a..dish towel in your trousers?"

Ned had or rather, tried to make something up on the spot. "You- Ya see, my zipper got hit, by- by lightning and my mom, she had to throw water on me to put it out."

Peter held back a laugh from behind Vampi- Delilah.

"Do you believe me?" Ned asked

She shook her head, "No."

He lifted up the towel showing the water stain. "Now do you believe me?"

That was when Peter walked forward taking Ned by the shoulders. "Ned, listen to me. Come and play hoops. I'm giving you a life line here boy. Take it!"

"You play basketball?" Delilah asked as she looked Peter up and down.

He turned and gave her a semi-confused look. "Yes."

She smiled, "Aren't you a little...petite?"

Inside Peter could of attempted to attack her but decided against it. "You know, your lucky I'm a good person."

She turned and looked towards Ned. "Are you going to let him talk to me like that?"

Peter turned to face Ned too. "A-Are you gonna let her talk to me like that?"

Ned looked between the two before spotting Delilah's smile. He smiled towards Peter. "Yes."

Peter scoffed. "Fine. Later."

Peter walked out as he whispered, "Whipped" under his breath.

He could hear as he walked out of the door, Vampira speaking.

"Naow, you have a decition to make between your little elf-in buddie and myself."

Peter jumped towards the door. "I am not an elf. I am a human being."

Ned just stayed silent until Peter walked in, repeating himself one more time. "Your final life line. Take it! I'm begging you. Take it!"

After much deliberation, Ned finally made a decition and chose his friends over his two week girlfriend. She stormed out in a huff.

Peter closed the door behind her. "Goodbye you...soul-sucking vampire."

Finally, they could have a normal Saturday.