Peter Stark

Everyone has secrets, right? But what if those secrets were so big, if one person found out, the whole world would know, well that was what Peter had.

For the past 15 years of his life, he had been living a lie. Everyone at school knew him as Peter Parker, a name he had taken on when he found out he was going to school, yes he did have his Aunt May, a very close friend of the family to Pepper, but just for the cover story, he wouldn't have anyone else but Aunt May and his Uncle Ben, however as Peter saw them more and more as his uncle and aunt as he grew up, he was devastated to see what had happened to Ben and his death, watching the life being pulled out of him slowly, every passing second got closer and closer to his death.

After that Peter Parker stuck, yes by birth and by law and by choice he was a Stark but by choice he was also Parker.

However today was the day that it would come out, that Peter Parker wasn't actually Peter Parker but was in-fact Peter Parker Stark.

///

The generic yellow school bus pulled up outside of the tower, Peter had been dreading this school trip ever since he found out what was happening.

They were all guided into the tower by Cassie, their tour guide, and it wasn't out of fear of embarrassment from his family to why he was scared but because FRIDAY knew him as a Stark, the entire building knew him as Peter Parker but also as Tony's son.

"Yeah right, like you actually work here Parker" Flash said rolling his eyes, Peter hadn't even spoke

"Right everyone, follow me, your about to be scanned through by the building's AI, so if you hear a voice don't be startled, okay, who would like to go first?"

A couple of students placed their hands up and Betty was the first to go, she walked through and a soft Irish accent came through

"Betty Brant- entrance accepted"

After a couple more students, it was finally Peter's turn, he could only just hope that FRIDAY wouldn't say his real name

"Peter Parker- entrance accepted, Mr Rogers would like me to inform you that we will have visitors later today"

"OKay, thanks FRIDAY"

They all looked at him astonished, did he genuinely work here?

Cassie quickly continued with the tour of the building, once they sat down for lunch, Peter sat on one of the tables with MJ and Ned, MJ still reading and Ned rambling on about how cool the entire place was, however they were interrupted by a very large booming voice

"MINI STARK! HOW GOOD IT IS TO SEE YOU ONCE AGAIN! I HOPE YOU HAVE BEEN HAVING FUN, HAVE YOU SEE YOUR FATHER SON!"

"Brother, please lower your voice" Loki said coming from behind him

"Hey Mr Loki, hey point break" Peter said, Peter and Tony were so alike, it was uncanny

"How are you Peter?"

"I-I'm good"

"HAVE YOU SEEN YOUR FATHER SON! I HAVE BEEN TOLD I WAS TO MEET HIM IN THE MEETING ROOM BUT I AM YET TO FIND HIM!" Thor boomed,

"My father is dead sir" Peter told them, earning a funny look from the pair, that was until Loki spotted the two people sat at the table with him

"Brother, he is not the son of Stark, he just works for him"

"REALLY?"

"Yes, but i think Mr Stark is up in the lounge" Peter said

"THANKYOU AND I'M SURE TO SEE YOU AGAIN SOON GOODBYE YOUNG PETER!"