VE Day

Peter: Age 24

Also Peggy froze with Cap, so she's alive too.

///

In the spirit for VE Day, Tony had decided to throw a huge party.

Everyone who would be attending would have to dress in the same outfits they would during the war. So for men, it would be the solider's outfits. For the women, it was up to them.

Tony had surprised Steve by finding his old Uniform, the same one he wore when he would have been picking out his shield with Howard. 

He'd also surprised everyone else by finding them solider uniforms which they could wear. 

Natasha had also joined in with Stark's little game and had found replicas of the women's SHIELD agents uniform. 

During the party, there were too many people to count. Tony had gone all out, if Peter didn't know any better he would have presumed that everyone in New York was attending. 

They had swing bands playing 40's music, people everywhere were dancing in the spirit. It was as if the war had ended and they were back in the 40's. 

"So Cap'n, How does it feel to be 75 years out of time?" Tony asked Steve as he was talking to him

Steve laughed, "Actually alright"

They talked for a while longer until Peggy came over, "Care for a dance, Solider?"

Steve simply took her hand and helper her to the dance floor, the pair dancing as if for the very first time. 

Three weeks ago, Peter had to go on a mission alone. He wasn't able to keep in touch with anyone, incase he got found out. 

He'd been dating Michelle Jones, otherwise known as MJ to all her friends. They had been dating close to a year almost, before he left for the mission. 

No-one, not even Fury knew when he would be coming home. It was as if he was an actual solider in war. 

Michelle was currently stood at the bar talking to Wanda who had just come off from the dance floor with her husband, Bucky. 

"He'll be back soon" Wanda told her softly. She could see the small worry in MJ's face.

Michelle sighed, "I know, it's just the not knowing."

Little to their knowledge, Peter had just walked through the doors of the compound. Hill had already told him that Tony was having the VE Day party, and that she had found for him. Tony had left him a uniform, just incase he came back before VE Day. 

He had grabbed a shower before getting changed and walking down to where Tony was holding the party.

When he walked in, probably 1/3 of the party were dancing, the rest was mingling and talking to one another. 

Peter looked around, searching for MJ. That was when he spotted Bucky over by the bar with Wanda and MJ. 

A smiled erupted on his face, as he got closer he saw Bucky walk away before turning round giving a salute to both Wanda and MJ before walking across the dance floor over to Thor and Tony.

It was Wanda who first spotted Peter, he placed a finger to his lip and she gave a small smile and continued talking to MJ so she wouldn't turn around.

"Hope you didn't miss me too much" He smiled causing MJ to physically stop for a second before turning round to be greeted by the sight of Peter in soldiers uniform standing right behind her.

"Oh my god" She said before hugging him, "Your back"

He smiled, "I'm back"

She gave him a small peck on his lips before hugging him again.

MJ moved out of the way, Wanda placed down her drink before hugging Peter.

"It's good to have you back" She told him

"It's good to be back, how's everyone else?" He asked her. 

Peter pulled MJ close, her arms wrapping around his torso while his arm slipped around her waist, his hand resting on her hip. 

"Annoying, but no less than usual. Just promise me, next time your gonna be away for this long, or even just for a couple of nights, leave a step by step guide on how to get Tony out of his lab"

Peter chuckled, "Sure."

A couple of minutes later, it was Peggy and Steve who spotted Peter stood with MJ and Wanda.

"Oh my god, Peter" Peggy smiled when she saw him

"Hey Peg"

The pair hugged before both Peter and Steve did.

Steve lent on the bar, "When did you get here?"

"Around 20 minutes ago, we caught the guy last night in Yorkshire"

"Wait, Yorkshire New York, or Yorkshire England?" Peggy asked

Peter stated, "England."

"Wow." Peggy said shocked, "Talk about a retreat to the countryside"

By the time the hour was up, the whole team found out Peter had come back and hugs were going all around. 

Natasha smiled, "It's like a solider returning home"

Everyone gave a smile, "That it is"