Undercover Country Mission

This is a Loki X Wanda fanfic one shot. Peter is dating Michelle and is 27 as she is 26. Fury had placed them all on a mission to go to Alambama to find a head arms-dealer.

///

They had all just been there over a week and were all staying in seperate hotels and motels. Steve and Natasha had been placed as a married couple who were getting away from the big city for a while and enjoying "Country Life".

Peter and Michelle and been put under as a newly married couple who had been given a break away by their parents.

Sam and Bucky had to stay at a near by motel, separate rooms since they weren't meant to know one another.

Of course Tony and Pepper were going as themselves, Tony making up the excuse that he was looking for a bigger place to host another one of his charity galas.

All of them had been given disguses. Steve had to be given coloured contacts and luckily they workedm which ws surprising. Natasha had to dye her hair a different colour from her signature red, so it had now been turned silver.

Peter and Michelle were allowed to stay the same since no-one knew who they were due to Peter not placing out his identity and Michelle not being known as a S.H.I.E.L.D agent but rather just a teacher at a local highschool in the city. Peter's record also showed that he was too a teacher at the same school but for the whole STEM program while Michelle was head of English and Art.

Sam and Bucky had been given fake identites so they wouldnt be recognised as easily.

However, after all of that, the two who had to change mostly everything about them was...Wanda and Loki.

Loke had to cut and dye his hair aswell as change his entire accent.

Wanda had to also dye her hair, opting for a darker blonde. She had also cut it shorter and gave a few curles to it. They both had to change their accents, so from being an American, Wanda had to sound as if she came Alabama, as did Loki.

Their backstory was that they were engaged and had been for almost 2 years. They had met when they were 18 and had never looked back. She worked at a local primary school where she was teaching children. He worked from home every now and then since he worked for a large business firm which delt in legalities for small and large businesses. The reason why they were in Alabama was because he loved conuty music and had a talent for singing country songs so when he wasn't working he was in pubs and bars singing his heart away.

Their names were Hank Roads and Katie Johnson. He was 28 and she was 26.

What didn't exactly help in this situation was that Loki and Wanda had been...crushing on one another for a while. There had been a bit of flirting here and there but neither of them had taken any action. Thor had questioned Loki on what he was going to do about his feelings for Wanda however Loki brushed it off and told Thor that he didn't like Wanda that way, even though he did.

Wanda did the same saying that she didn't like Loki any more or any less than the others did. It was usually Steve, Peter and Natasha who was questioning on her feelings for the Asguardain trouble maker. Yet again, she'd still deny any feelings had for him.

So being placed together as a pretend couple who would have to act like a in-love couple in public would be tricky to do when they had hidden feelings for one another but acted like they didn't.

Peter was currently sat down at a table in a lobby with Michelle talking to her, that was when he looked over to her asking her a question.

"How long do you think it will take for them to get together?"