A Field Trip Forgotten II

They all walked in, confused more then ever. Everyone was already scared because they had just seen a Flash that they did not want to cross. He had threatened to kill Peter.

Betty walked next to Harley, she was praying this would work. Peter was one of her best friends, she couldn't see him get hurt. She also knew no-one else could.

"Okay, if you would all like to take a seat, Mr Stark and the Avengers will be here shortly" Harley told them, they all sat in the first three rows of the chairs, filling up most seats. 

Betty looked round, MJ and Ned were still with the others.

MJ and Ned followed after Tony and Morgan, Peter trying to stop them but gave up in the end, it was no use.

Once Tony arrived at the lounge area, the look on everyone's faces were confused, however more so now because two other students were with Peter, Tony and Morgan.

"It's okay, they're with me" Tony told them

"Tony, why did you call us here?" Steve asked

"Because we've got a problem"

"When do we not?" Clint asked rhetorically 

That was when Tony explained everything from what he had heard, aswell as allowing MJ and Ned, well, more MJ since Ned was slightly star-struck.

She explained everything that they had saw happen in the school and what they had tried to get out of Peter for the most point, there was still some blanks but they could be filled in later.

The looked on everyone's eyes was murder. Peter was their family and Flash had sent a death wish upon Peter.

"I'm gonna kill him" Nat said as she was heading towards the door however Steve managed to get hold of her by picking her up

"Am i there yet?"

Steve placed her back down blocked the door

"But we have a plan" Tony told them.

From that moment, they all agreed to take the plan into action.

Everyone was now sat waiting for the Avengers to turn up, some eagerly waiting in their seats, some others too quiet and shy to move at all, especially since Flash was only in the row infront.

Once again, Flash and his goons were laughing and chatting to themselves, shooting dirty looks towards some other students.

15 minuets had passed, Harley kept looking round. That was when Betty looked towards him with a worried/confused face.

He looked back at her worried but with a calm manner.

As if on cue the doors opened. everyone went silent as they saw people none other than the Avengers walk in.

Everyone was star struck, they was just a couple of steps away from the Avengers and now they would be able to talk to them.

Betty looked back towards Harley who gave a small thumbs up, this was it. 

They would finally be able to take Flash down.

They started off with a couple of simple questions such as; "What made you sign up?", "Did you think the Avengers initiative would work?". You know, the usual.

Meanwhile...

Ned and MJ were up in a small room filled with computers and hard drives.

"Okay, so how long will this take?" Nat asked them

"3 minuets once we can get through his phone" Ned told her

"How long till then?"MJ asked

"I don't know"