Everything happens for a reason

Everything in the world has a purpose. Everything in this world happens for a reason, every life, every action, every death. All of it, it all happens for a reason.

That's what Peter and MJ had to keep telling themselves, they had only been married 6 months when they got caught. 

She got pregnant with a baby girl, they didn't know the gender but MJ had a feeling inside of her, she knew deep down that it was a baby girl.

It happened in the very early hours of the morning, MJ woke up with a shooting pain in her stomach, it was too early, she couldn't be going into labor, not now

"Please don't" She whispered to herself, the pains grew stronger each and every time and it wasn't a good feeling, she shook Peter away and they sprang into action.

That night there was so much pain and suffering, she couldn't loose the baby, not now.

Pepper went up to Peter and MJ's room to see a large pool of blood on the bed, she knew that the baby had a very slim chance of surviving if any at all.

That was when Helen walked in, the couple already knew the answer by the look on her face, it seemed the baby had a heart default and died straight away, how they hadn't detected it, they had no idea, she had only been for a scan the day before, well two days ago now.

Tears poured from MJ's eyes, the pain of having lost her child over took her, Peter held her close, that was when the whole team walked in after a while, they knew the answer already and hugged them

Nat had tears in her eyes as she looked towards MJ

"It all happens for a reason, we can't explain it but it happens"

"I know" MJ told her through a sniffle, Nat pulled her close, Tony walked over to Peter and pulled him into a hug 

"We'll get though this, as a family"

Peter hugged Tony back, all hugging one another.

A year on, the pain had softened but had never faded away, it still lingered and it always would but each and everyday, it got that little bit easier, there was always that fear that if MJ got caught again, would she loose the baby? 

That fear still lingered when she did get caught once again just a year and a half on, luckily this time the baby was healthy and well and there was no complications, that night when she went into labor, the baby was out within 10 hours of labor. 

MJ held the baby in her arms

"I will love you forever, and so will your dad and all of your family, good luck kid trying not to be protected, you now have the avengers for family.........................you had a sister you know and i can bet you any money, she'll be looking down on you, watching you, she'll be there for you, as your guardian angel"

MJ kissed her daughters head softly, even after all that pain and fear and panic and worry, everything happened for a reason, maybe little Rose might not of been able to be here if she didn't have a guardian angel who was close enough to her then she may not have been protected as well as she could have been and is.

It is all just small hidden hints from the universe that 

Everything Happens For A Reason...