You..have..a..kid?

Everyone gets surprised in their lives, whether it be finding a pound coin on the floor or it being a proposal. Everyone gets surprised in their lives. But none of the Avengers ha ever been as surprised as this.

Peter and MJ had been dating for a long long long time, ever since they were 15, now both being 27 they had been married for 3 years now. 

Ever since they had both been 22 they had moved into a lovely house just far away enough from the tower so they had their own peace and no-one would infiltrate that but close enough so incase either one of them had to be brought into a mission from S.H.I.E.L.D or for The Avengers.

They had been on a mission all day, Peter had changed his black and bloody shirt for a clean one. Nat was getting patched up as was everyone else. 

That was when a notification came through FRIDAY

"Boss, Director Fury would like you to know that no-one can enter the compound"

"Why?"

"Traces of HYDRA research have been found in the buildings main hardware as of three hours ago."

"Well where are we meant to go?" Steve asked

Peter and MJ looked at one another

"We know a place" They both said, this cause some...strange looks to come from the rest of the team but they took their word for it. Peter took over the control from Clint, adding in the new co-ordinations.

By the time everyone was patched up, the quinjet had landed near a house which was quite large. It was a house in which had 6 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a living room and a large kitchen, aswell as a sliding door to the left of them when they walked through which was a library which housed tons upon tons of book, it also had a set of spiral stairs in it which lead to another level which housed books upon books upon books, on the upper level it had another sliding door which, unbeknownst to the Avengers came from a young child's bedroom.

MJ headed in first, leaving Peter with the others to walk down from the jet and down to the house.

As they got in, Peter could hear the giggles of his young child aswell as his wife, a small laugh in the back ground from May who had been baby sitting her.

"Incoming!" They heard MJ shout from the living room, a small child, no more than 4 came running down the hall and towards them 

"Daddy!"

"Hey sweetheart" He smiled as he picked her up

"You..have..a..kid?" Tony said slowly

MJ came down the hall, standing beside her husband and daughter

They all had a confused look on their face, how did they not know they had a daughter?

"Guessing you've took a leaf out of Clint's book" Nat said with a smile

"Guess i did" Peter replied

"Come on, lets get diner ready" MJ told her daughter before she hopped down from Peter's arms and took hold of her mothers hands

That was when everyone turned to look at Peter

"Why didn't we know about this? Does Fury know?" Sam asked

"I asked Fury to keep this one of the records, the only people who know about this place and Annie is Me, May, MJ, Fury, Hill and now you guys" Peter explained

"Was you ever going to tell us?" Steve asked

"Probably, at some point" Peter told them truthfully 

As time passed, they stayed for dinner which May and Annie had cooked while they had been gone, usually Peter or MJ would cook tea but since they were on a mission which had lasted past dinner time, May had cooked some spaghetti per Annie's request. 

Annie was currently sat with Nat as she read a book, Annie had really warmed to the team and had already dubbed them her best friends to which their hearts melted at.

"She's highly intelligent, she'd make a great spy" Nat told Peter

"You are not turning my daughter into a spy" said as he walked back into the room

"Why not?" Annie whined

Peter walked over to the back on the couch which they were sat on before leaning over placing both of his arms against the back of the chair

"Because your already sneaky enough, just like your mother" He smiled before tickling her to which she giggled at

"Right come on you, time, for, bed" He said as he lifted her up

"I'm not tired" she told him

Peter closed the book which lay in his other hand before resting it at his other side

"Well, if your going to become a spy then you need to go to sleep"

"You said I'm not allowed to be a spy"

"Well, Auntie Nat isn't going to listen to me, so come on, bedtime"

"Wait"

"What?" He asked her

She hopped down from Peter's arms and scuttled over towards everyone before kissing each of them on the cheek

"Nigh' Night" She said before holding on to Peter's hand, he picked her up gently before she rested her head on his shoulder, her tiredness over taking her.

Peter gave a smile before heading upstairs with Annie on his shoulder. 

"I love you daddy" she yawned

"I love you too" He smiled, kissing the top of her head, she rolled over, falling straight to sleep.

Peter closed the door lightly behind him before walking down the stairs, he opened up the sliding wooden door at the bottom of the stairs before placing the large book back inside one of the shelves.

As he walked into the living room, Tony got a call from Fury telling them that all of HYDRA's infiltrating had been wiped away and that they had an up coming mission in the next three weeks to take down their final base.

Before they left, Tony turned towards Peter who was now stood next to MJ, his arm around her waist, her head on his shoulder

"You should bring Annie down to the compound tomorrow, it'll be fun"

"Okay" Peter nodded lightly with a smile

As the door closed behind them, Peter and MJ walked back down and into the living room. May had left a couple of hours ago since she had to head out for work the next day. 

Soon enough, they headed up to bed getting ready to take Annie to the compound the very next day.