Wait your...?

It was now Friday, the day Peter had been dreading most, Field Trip day. They were going to the one and only Stark Tower, what didn't help was that he had a run in with the avengers, just last night while out on patrol, apparently they wanted to bring him in for questioning and Peter had to get back to May and help her with diner, he managed to lose them and get back in for safety. What didn't help was that they didn't know that the man behind the mask was also the kid they sometimes see with Tony in his lab working on formula's and a couple other things.

The only people who knew about Peter's identity was Ned and MJ, Ned because well, he saw Peter when he came back in from patrol and MJ figured it out on her own.

"Yo! Penis, how's the internship- oh never mind you don't have one" he taunted, that was just the tip of the iceberg, he taunted him almost all the way there, luckily MJ shut him up by threatening his death, and he took her seriously.

As they had all been scanned through, Peter just zoned out, luckily FRIDAY didn't say his level out loud so that saved him a few question marks.

Peter found himself being dragged back by his jumper, Flash.

"What now?" he asked getting fed up of his acts

"We have a Q&A at the end of this, and trust me, you won't even be able to find your future once i'm done with you" he snarled as he had Peter pinned up against the wall, he punched Peter in his stomach, making him wince, last night he had taken quite a few hits to his stomach due do Cap's shield, he had to make it look like they were better than him at his own game.

Peter caught up to the group, Flash had already made his way to the front, he stuck by MJ and Ned, Ned still freaking out as he looked round.

"You okay loser?" MJ asked not even looking up from her book

"Yeah, i'm fine, why?" he said trying to hide the small pain on his stomach

"Okay, so we're gonna have lunch and then we can continue the tour" The woman said before taking them all towards the intern's cafeteria, MJ, Ned and Peter grabbed a table far away from Flash and his goons.

"OKay Loser, what actually happened?"

"I may of had a run in with the avengers, they wanted to take me into questioning but i said no and then they said they had to use force, and Cap may or may not of thrown his shield at my stomach"

"And then what?" MJ asked with a raised eyebrow

"Nothing, just Flash"

Before MJ could stand up he pulled her down

"MJ, leave it, i don't want to come visiting you in prison"

"fine" she said reluctantly before turning back to her book, she zoned out from the conversation Ned and Peter were having over Star Wars or something like that, after the 40 minuets ran out that they had to eat lunch, they all headed for the gym

"I have been told that Black Widow and Hawkeye will be taking you for the next hour, so..." she opened the door and Nat invited them in, everyone was silently freaking out, whispering

"It's the black widow" "OMG It's Hawkeye" you know the basics

As the tour guide left, Nat started talking

"OKay, so we're gonna be teaching you a few basic things, such as self-defence, archery and a couple of other things" Nat explained. Peter could feel his stomach healing from the bruise so he should be okay

"OKay, first of all, have any of you ever done self defence outside of school, even if it was just one lesson"

About 5 hand raised, including Peter's,