What the hell are you doing here?

It was Thursday and today was the day of the field trip. 

Peter had been invited however had to turn it down since he didn't exactly feel like going since the last time he was on a field trip, it wasn't exactly his...best experience.

Well, he had been given the powers of a spider so, it wasn't so bad in the end.

As Peter reached the tower that morning, this was because he got the day off because he wasn't on the field trip, he signed in pulling his bag further up his shoulder before allowing FRIDAY to scan him through. 

"Thanks Fri"

"Have a good day, Peter"

Peter smiled as he walked down the hall and towards the lift. As he was carried up in the lift he reached the top level, which included Tony and Bruce's labs, and farthest over in the corner was Peter's lab, it was only small, even if it seemed to be triple the size of his own apartment.

Pressing in his pin code, the door opened allowing him inside. Nothing had changed since yesterday. Equations still in blue ink on the white board, sheets scattered about for suit designs and chemical equations for webbing and other gadgets that he was working on. 

Placing his bag to the side, he got to work. 

Yes, he may be Spider-Man and now apart of the Avengers as of three weeks ago, however Tony had took him on as an intern, sort of. Tony knew what Peter could create since not only had he himself put Peters webbing through what felt like 1000 tests, but had also looked over Peter's science books which he had accidentally left in the lounge one night. He had been writing down alot of things for what must have been 3 hours or more. Steve had been the one who had first looked through it when Sam had noticed them left on the side when Peter had rushed out in a hurry when he realised he was going to be late. 

Steve had been reading a couple of them until he saw some equations that looked familiar, one's he had seen in Bruce's lab. Peter had worked out his own equations. 

The entire team had read over his work, in each and every single one of his books, they were filled with equations, writing and math symbols. 

"Have you ever considered testing his IQ?" Bucky asked as he flicked through one of the books

"Yes, but he didn't allow us to" Bruce told him.

Peter was stood in his lab for a couple of hours until Natasha walked in

"Hey Pete" She said as she looked around the place, picking a couple of things up and examining them

"Hey Nat, what do you need?" He asked he as he placed the screwdriver into his new gadget, taking out a couple of the nails before tightening some others in.

"I was wondering if you could join me in training later, Steve's out on a mission and Clint has gone hiding again"

"What he do this time?" Peter asked her, at that same moment Clint jumped down from inside the roof above landing on his feet. Peter didn't even flinch.

"I did nothing, if you must know"

Peter gave a small smile and chuckle to himself, knowing damn well he'd had done something

"What'd he do?" Peter asked looking towards Natasha quickly 

"He decided to sneak into MY room and try and steal my knife and favorite gun" Nat said as she folded her arms across her chest.

Peter looked towards Clint before raising an eyebrow

"I didn't try and steal anything, I was going to borrow it" Clint said shrugging his shoulders