The Fight

Peter, Clint, Sam, Bucky and Wanda all get stuck in a room when Natasha and Steve start fighting.

///

"Come on, we're leaving." Sam said as he walked through and into Bucky's room where, him, Wanda and Clint were all sat talking.

"Where? And Why?" Wanda asked

"Out, somewhere. I think If I stay a moment longer with Tony I might actually kill him" Sam joked.

At that moment, Peter walked in. "What's Tony done now?"

Sam turned around to face him, "3 hours I have been stuck with him talking about...well I don't know what but I do know that none of us have been on a drive in a long time."

Clint furrowed his eyebrows, "Why is that again?"

Bucky placed his arms around Wanda's shoulders and gave a sigh, "Because the last time we did, I almost killed Sam."

"Oh, on the bridge?" Peter asked

"No. 5 weeks ago when we was on a mission"

Peter laughed at the memory, "Oh yeah."

Suddenly, before anyone of them could leave, shouting could be heard coming into the main living room.

Peter quickly took hold of the door handle and shut the door quickly but quietly. Everyone looked at one another. Steve and Natasha.

"What's happened?" Bucky asked

"I don't know." Peter said looking towards him.

As they all sat there in silence, they could hear the pair arguing from the otherside of the door.

"Will you just tell me what your upset at?!" Steve yelled as he walked through the enterance, following after her

"Steve it's nothing so can you just drop it!" Natasha sighed as she walked across the window

"No, I won't just drop it. You've been ignoring me for the past week, please can you just tell me what's going on?"

Natasha sighed again, "You wouldn't understand."

The pair continued to argue back and forth while the others listened through the door.

"Do you know?" Sam asked looking towards Wanda

"Know what?" Wanda whispered

"About---" Sam gestured towards the door

Wanda pulled a face that spoke, "why would I?"

Sam shrugged before turning back to the door to continue listening in.

That was when Peter backed up, "Hold on, should we even be listening to this?"

Clint looked towards Peter, "Yeah, your right."

Wanda was in agreement with them and went and stood with them

The three looked towards Bucky and Sam.

Sam spoke, "Screw that. I'm listening, this is more entertaining."

"What he said." Bucky added before turning to listen in

Wanda rolled her eyes before moving forwards and giving both of the a wack over the head before pulling the pair away from the door.

"We finally find something entertaining and we get hit in the head." Sam told Bucky who gave a small nod in agreement.

"Hey! Will you both stop. Our bestfriends are fighting, the last thing they would want is for us to listen in to their conversation. If that was you, would you want all of us listening in?" Wanda protested to the pair

The shook their heads slowly, "Okay, maybe your right."

Wanda nodded. "Thankyou."

They all stood in a small silence, Natasha and Steve's voice in the distance. Peter was the first to speak.

"Quick question. While they are out there, what are we going to do, it's not like we can leave here"

"Why not?" Clint asked not catching on as of yet.

Peter looked towards Clint, "Because they'll know we've been listening."

"Oh yeah, right. I guess we're all just stuck in here for now."

They all slowly sat down as they could hear Natasha and Steve shouting at one another.

"If I did something wrong, please just tell me. I know I should know but I don't okay! So I'm sorry." Steve told her

"You didn't do anything wrong."

"Then why have you been ignoring me? All week, anytime I walk into the room you leave it. I know you won't come down into the training room when I'm there. So what is it?"

"I can't tell you." Natasha told him.

"Why not?"

Natasha sighed before raising her voice slightly, "Because it doesn't matter."

"It should matter. Natasha, your one of my best friends. You can tell me anything."

Natasha spoke calmly, a small hit of a gloss in her eyes. "Not this."

Steve walked forward calmly, taking hold of her hands. "Natasha, please. Your worrying me."

For a short moment, Natasha didn't answer, all she wanted to do was to hug him and tell him everything, but not now, maybe she'd never tell him.

That was when she averted her eyes from his and pulled her hands away quickly and turned her body away from him, heading straight for the door, weaving in and out of the sofa's and the beanbags on the floor.

"Natasha..." Steve said in a small voice.

As she stood at the door, she turned back to look at him, a sad expression on her face. "I'm sorry, Steve."

With that, she left.

Steve couldn't go after her knowing she'd hide until she couldn't no longer. His hands rested on his hips for a moment before he rubbed his eyes with one of his hands with a sigh. She told him everything. He'd been the first person she truly trusted other than Clint. So why not this?

Steve soon left when he got told by FRIDAY that Tony was asking for him in the lab, something about his shield. He swiftly left, Natasha still on his mind.

15 minutes after Steve left, Wanda spoke without looking at anyone other than what seemed to be an obis.

"It's been quiet for a while."

"Maybe she killed him." Sam said, Bucky looking towards him

"No, Steve would be the last person she'd kill, if ever."

"True." Sam nodded in response.

Peter stood up, the others following suit. They slowly opened the door to find no-one there.

"Coast's clear." He told them before they all left.

"What are we gonna do?" Clint asked

"About what?" Bucky asked

"Natasha and Steve. They've never fallen out."

Wanda responded, "Maybe this is just something they're gonna have to figure out by themselves."

They all gave a sad nod, she was right. This would be something Steve and Natasha would have to figure out on their own.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I am going to do a part II, I'll either upload it later on today or tomorrow.

Stay Safe xx