They need you.

It was a cold snowy day in London and you had just finished up for the day at work. You decided to head out for a walk, even though it was freezing cold, you wrapped up warm you was toast.

Usually in London it would be more sludgy and mussy snow however for some odd reason this winter wasn't like any other, it was more...fluffy and...powdery, like as if it had just come out of a Hallmark movie. 

Your boots crunch as you step into the snow. You walked down towards the River Themes, walking along side it you felt your phone ring in your pocket however when you went to answer it, it stopped. 

You continued walking until you got to London Bridge, the same bridge just about half a mile away from the London Eye or what felt like it at least. You walked half way along the bridge before stopping at the very center on the pavement, you looked down into the distance placing your hands in your pocket taking a calm breath in. 

"It's always been an odd place", you heard a voice say next to you, you should be scared but you wasn't, something stopped you from fearing them. 

"It really had"

"They miss you, you know?" The man said placing his hands behind his back

"They're still better off without me, I've seen what they've done and they don't need me, my job's done"

"Are you sure about that?" You turned to him with a funny look on your face

"Sometimes in life, you find moments that are signals from the Universe that are telling you where you are truly needed in this world, just call them, even if it's just for a catch up"

You looked back at the river before looking back to the man

"I might just do that" you smile as he smiles back with a small nod.

"Don't forget to to drink it up before it get cold Y/N"

 "What? How-" you looked around to see...no-one, you looked round you and there was only two footprints left - just your own, you had looked away for a split second and he had gone, no footprints coming, no footprints going. 

You looked down into your hand to see a small take-away cup filled with hot cocoa with a small post-it note on top of the lid. 

Don't forget to call

                                    -Stan Lee