Anything to help

This is not a follow on from Compromised.

Requested by: tessalucy 

I took inspiration from Full House for this one-shot.

///

It was finally Saturday aswell as Peter's day off. 

He needed a break. He'd been on several missions in the last month and half. He'd barely spent time with anyone other than himself and a SHIELD agent who was helping him out every now and then. 

As Peter sat down on his bed, he flopped down into his back and closed his eyes. However, just before he dropped off to sleep, a loud knock came at his bedroom door. No-one was in the tower today, and even if they were, they were training. So who the hell was it?

Peter got up with a groan before walking towards the door and opening it. As he did he was greeted by the sight of Cooper and Lila.

"Hey guys, what's up?"

"Not much, can we come in. Great thanks"

Lila walked in, her brother following her trail before Peter shut the door.

Peter mumbled, "Come in then"

As he closed the door Lila spun round on her heel, "We need you help"

"It's my day off, all I want to do is sleep" Peter told her

"We know, but once you know what we know then your gonna want to know what we need you help for" She told him

Peter shook his head in confusion, "I have no idea what you just said there"

Copper sighed, "Just listen to her, it'll shut her up quick enough"

She gave him a smack across the head shutting him up before speaking again herself.

"Nat's pregnant."

Peter stood shocked for a moment, "And you telling me this, why?"

"Because she needs our help, she hasn't told Steve yet"

"Why can't she just tell him when she sees him?" Peter asked

Cooper exclaimed, "That's what I said!"

Lila rolled her eyes, "You boys are so oblivious at times. Look, she's tried but as you yourself know, you've all been put on missions or have been pulled into meeting for the past two months."

Peter sighed, "So why am I being dragged into this?"

"Don't worry, your not the only one. The whole team knows by now, except for Steve" She spoke once again

Peter folded his arms across his chest, "And Nat is okay with this?"

"Not at first, but then I made my argument and she finally agreed. It helps when your her favouite" Lila smirked

Cooper looked offended, "Hey!"

"What?" She said before turning back to Peter, "But we need your help, so...are you in?"

Peter thunk on it for a moment before finally agreeing, "So, what is this big elaborate plan of yours?" 

He walked over to the end of his bed before sitting down on the edge

"Pictionary."

"Pictionary? Seriously?"

Lila sighed, "I know, but as long as we all agree to play it later on, we'll all be able to keep Steve sat down on the couch to play a round"

Peter rolled his eyes, "Okay fine."

"Great!" She cheered before walking across the room

"See you at 4"

The siblings left his room so he could atleast get some rest.

A few hours later he woke up and had a shower before getting dressed.

As he got down into the lounge, most of the team were sat around or standing in the kitchen. They looked as if they had been playing it for a while, so by the looks of it, Lila had managed to work the pregnancy surprise around Tony's idea of having game's night at the tower.

Nat quickly stood up, "Okay this is stupid, I'm just gonna find Steve and tell him-"

"Tell him what?" Steve asked as he walked through the door

Natasha spun round to look at him, "You wanna play Pictionary?"

"Actually-"

Wanda quickly spoke, "Of course you do, come on. Sit down here"

Natasha gave a small look to Wanda as if to say "Thankyou" to which she gave a small nod in reply.

Steve sat down on the back of the sofa, his feet resting in the seat.

"Okay, this is just for you to guess, okay?" Natasha told him to which he nodded

Natasha started drawing, "Okay, so it's a movie title."

Steve started guessing, "Er, cheese"

"Yes! Right, next one"

She drew a fraction of a half.

"Okay, Uh, cheese half, cheese half, she's half."

Natasha quickly drew what looked like a bottle.

"Bottle...glass" Steve guessed

She quickly drew the word ink underneath

"Ink!"

Sam spoke, "Gee, your good Steve"

Bucky gave a small hit to behind his head.

"Hey, ow. what?" Sam mumbled to him before looking back at the board.

Steve started putting it together, "Okay She's half ink, she's half ink, she's having"

Natasha quickly drew a final picture, 

"She's having a...hot-dog?" Steve asked confused

"What?" Natasha asked

"What? It's clearly a hot-dog in a bun"

Natasha gave up, "No. It's not she's having a hot-dog, it's she's having a baby and the she is me! I'm having a baby!"

"Did you hear that she's having a-" Steve said turning to Tony and Bucky before it hit him in what she actually said, "What!"

Steve quickly stood up, "You're having a baby? How did this happen, well I know how it happened. Your pregnant"

Natasha nodded, "Yep"

Steve smiled, "We're having a baby! I'm gonna be a father- Oh shit"

Both Tony, Peter, Sam and Bucky spoke, "Language!"